What's new

For the benefit of Topper!

J

Jono

... and anyone else who's a bit nosey! ;)

The Skyline I'm getting is 1996 ECR33 GTS2.5t! Spec2.

So an RB25 block in the R33 chassis. All the usual stuff including HICAS.
Car has 68k miles on it. Has been lowered but on stock equipment I think. White, as you can see from the pics. The Spec2 is a facelift model basically. This particular car also has GTR sideskirts and spoiler.

Comes complete with HKS Boost gauge, Big exhaust (just how I like it!) possibly Apexi? HKS performance filter and 17" wheels - not entirely sure what they are but they look great on the car.

First mods already planned include; possible front-pipe, decat definately, Smoked side repeaters! NGK Iridium plugs and (not a mod) oil/filter change(!). Cambelt has been sorted :nod:

Car has been sourced for me and is being imported by the nice people at Torque-GT! :thumbs: Totally professional, trustworthy and friendly guys.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks good mate :thumbs:, get that exhaust sorted, i.e. full turbo back stuff and let the RB25 sing......

Wheels look like P1's to me :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Very nice :thumbs:
We could start a sub-department here. S15 and R33 owners :D

The Spec-2 has nicer fabric in the seats compared to the spec-1 which is quite hideous.

You also seem to have the GTR rear wing.
Wheels definetly looks like buddyclub.

J

Jono

Buddy Club eh... is that good?! I dunno.

Yes, I apparently have GTR wing and sideskirts. Sweet!

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
but bad new is i overtook one the other weeks lol u will be upset when u get rid of the S15 :nod:

J

Jono

LOL@Ming! We'll see mate, we'll see... was probably in Milton Keynes was it?? .... yeah, if figures.... they all drive like pussies around there :rotfl:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hey at least I've chosen the right colour though eh Ming? :p
Lol. Yeah my Skyline is pewterish. it's kinda slow compared to the S15. It became faster when I fitted the black BBS wheels and painted the centre console black :D

J

Jono

Jeez, didn't think I'd have to take this much stick!

Depends on how you look at it... won't take much at all to get it running faster than 'stock' S15. My S15 with just the basic mods (Apexi intake, Decat, Zaust) ran the exact same 1/4 mile time as Emma's un-modified R34 GTT. Given that it's the same engine in the R33 and possibly a tad lighter, it stands to reason that actually the R33 should be a bit quicker as stock???

I feel a trip to santa-pod coming on :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
The R34 will have better transmission and be able to get the power down better, being a newer car... I may be wrong, get it up the strip and see :D

B

baynz

r33 was the heavier of the skyline wernt it? and about 200kgs more weight than an s15 if im correct?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
haha u know we all only kidding they can be very nice cars but no chavy stickers down the side of the car k hehe