What's new

S15 Spec R Drift Car build

J

Jamie

Hello :wave:
I just thought I would post a few pics of my Uncles S15 that he is building as a drift car,I will try to get a few more tonight as it is nearly finished,its taken a while:annoyed:
Jamie

J

Jordan

oooh this looks promising!!!! Is that a custom roll cage or did he buy it from somewhere???

Keep the pics coming :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
An S15 roller?

Project looks good and promising, although a long way off. Keep us posted with the development :thumbs:

J

Jamie

One of the most expensive parts for it was the windscreen,to replace the one that cracked while removing it to fit the cage ! 925 Euros:(

The cage has been hand built to a high standard so that it can be used in other forms of motorsport.
I will try get more pics of it now with C-West kit,Carbon bonnet,etc..
Jamie

M

myriad

A roller is like an S15 with a blown engine or missing the interior or been in an accident or stolen but still... uh... roll able haha. Basically, a fixer-upper of sorts. From how that car looks, it looks like a roller - it needed some body work and what not.

And 925 euros for a windshield?? Holy hell i <3 cheap 240sx S14 parts :-D

J

Jamie

Yes,it was an accident damaged car,a 2002 model with rear end damage and only 22000kms on it.It has now had a new Qtr panel fitted to it as seen in the pics.
Jamie

D

Derek

Who's your uncle? Mike Murphy? Who did the cage. Very impressed with work. When will she have her maiden outing?

M

myriad

Looks gorgeous... I want one :)

How much did he pay for it if you don't mind me asking.

J

Jamie

Just a few pics I took on the phone yesterday,car has a lot of dust on it but windows back in,etc..