What's new

WTB: URGENT: S15 standard rear lights

P

PhilV

anyone wanna sell the standard rear lights to me please? need these ASAP to pass local test as my aftermarkets aren't e-marked apparently...

Reaction score
No e-mark on the standard ones either. Bu that should not be on the MOT. Only ESVA usuall tests for this. According to the guys at the test center anyway.

P

PhilV

my front lights passed though :S

here in jersey they say as long as it has the J approval seal which obviously STD lights do it passes as its an international equivelent to E marking...however aftermarket lights don't have either of these = fail

P

PhilV

no am swapping back to aftermarket ones after the test, however I bought mine from eBay (link to auction:http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=140111010757&rd=1&rd=1)

anywho I paid instantly and still haven't received my lights, its really annoying me as the seller won't reply, she only replied once saying they were sent on the 4th...i sent her mail two days ago and yesterday asking for a tracking number as its royal mail 1st class recorded next day delivery and i still haven't got the item or a reply! what to do?

its the only thing i need to get local numberplates put on, sooooo angry as the police won't lket me drive it with no local plates atm!!!!

P

PhilV

now worried as she only has one negative feedback but thats saying "after one month still no delivery of item"

ARGHHHH!!!!!

ANYONE WANNA LEND ME A PAIR OF STANDARD LIGHTS? WILL HAVE THEM BACK TO THEM WITHIN A WEEKS TIME OF DELIVERY

P

PhilV

ah ok have done the thing, will phone her when I get home, just leaving work, I wonder if she will put the phone down once I say who I am lol....all I want is the tracking number to see if she really shipped it so I can contact Royal Mail, there should be one right? it was sent royal mail 1st class recorded (next business day delivery)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Recorded 1st Class isn't guaranteed. The only thing which will guarantee next day is Special Delivery. Recorded only offers minimal insurance and takes weeks to get compensation, I'm afraid. Not your problem though. If she sent it recorded, it should should that its not been received. Usually takes three days for me to receive stuff from Jersey.

P

PhilV

i usually get stuff quickly from UK so theres defo something up, not only did she not send it next day (sent it 4 days after i do believe) but maybe she didn't send it at all?

or maybe it was picked up during transaction?

surely it still can't be in transaction thats impossible???

anyone wanna lend me their rear standard light whilst i sort this out? won't borrow them for more than a week and a half tops tbh