What's new

finally figured this pic posting out.....

S

stevo

alri folks here's some pics,she's very standard but let me know wat ya's think good or bad... thanks steven...

here is a album link....

Last edited:
S

stevo

haven a clue its just lowered on nismo shocks and springs but it doesn.t look to be too severe

P

PhilV

what size and offset are those wheels and what kinda camber u running to make them fit under the arches? looks like some camber on the back wheel?

P

Paddy mack

really like the car not to lairy. i've put the same wheels on my car last week and althought the rim sit out a little the only rub when i'm pushing it on bends. i was just wondering how much camber cause it look like you runnig a bit? are you on standard shocks and springs. i hope you work in a office or something i reckon youseats will be a devil to keep clean.

S

stevo

thanks for all the comments lads.....
i hate the seats but it was either look past the orange seats or wait for another car to come along and the money was burning a hole in my pocket so there's the end result :D :D

not sure bout camber guys and offset all i no is the wheels are 8.5 x 18 up front and 9.5 x 18 on the rear with a 235 rear tire stretched on