What's new

dumped!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
ive been bloody dumped:cry: ;) :cry: , dam women can be soo lousy, saying all i do is flirt with other women and never treat her well. yea right im out a bloody fortune spending on her flowers, hotels, resturants, nights out.
awell im back out on the prowl doing a spot of 'birdwatching' tonite, likely to be followed up by random drunking messages which i seem to do often here.:thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
best part is more money??????????????????? for me and my car habit.
sooo just wasted 10months of my life time to get a newer model hmmm maybe one with 'bigger twin turbos and sweet tail pipe' hehehe (c wot i did there)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I like what you did there ;)

Keep looking on the bright side mate, Summer is coming, plenty of oppertunities to get out there and see some 'sweet tail pipes' :thumbs:

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hehe god i love rebound girls. out thursday nite and had a special 2 on 1 deal.:nod: :nod: :nod: in the past 3days ive never had as much fun in my life offical im never getting a g.friend again.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
was im the walshes hotel thurs, dunganon fri, toome sat, walshes again last nite n dont no what to do for tonite.lol. oh yea and ive got "some" almost everynite.hehe. ive had more 'holes' and fun in this week than the 10months i was under her thumb.lol. what you been up to lad u get far??

Last edited:
J

Jordan

ive been bloody dumped:cry: ;) :cry: , dam women can be soo lousy, saying all i do is flirt with other women and never treat her well. yea right im out a bloody fortune spending on her flowers, hotels, resturants, nights out.
awell im back out on the prowl doing a spot of 'birdwatching' tonite, likely to be followed up by random drunking messages which i seem to do often here.:thumbs:
Hey i've sorta been dumped too!!! "she's thinking about it" at the minute....

WOOOOO we should start a club....

9 month relationship, and after all i've done for her she has the cheek to bitch moan and cry about me flirting with other girls.....which i havent been doing!

ARGH dammit im so f*cking tired of her ****. Methinks no gf = silvia sooner so :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Lol. You guys should should try coming out of a ten year marriage. You'd really have something to worry about them...

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
nicely, 10 years how the hell do you do it man, i only lasted 10 months that was enough for me, soo way am i getting married.
jordan, let her dump you ive found women this week have been easier to get when they know u were the dumpe.lol. i no the score being blamed for flirting, though i was.hehe. "what they dont know doesnt hurt them"

J

Jordan

nicely, 10 years how the hell do you do it man, i only lasted 10 months that was enough for me, soo way am i getting married.
jordan, let her dump you ive found women this week have been easier to get when they know u were the dumpe.lol. i no the score being blamed for flirting, though i was.hehe. "what they dont know doesnt hurt them"
ok, ok maybe i was flirting a little bit LOL :D..... BUT ITS HARMLESS.

Argh stupid women....

no offense to any women on this site btw :D

Last edited:
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
i thought id have more money to save for the s15 wen we finished, god i was very wrong, constanty trying to look good(no probs there) andflirting costs more than a bloody relationship. spent a pure fortune over the past week but then ive had fun.
jordan mate join the club get dumped.lol. you'll thank her for it.

Reaction score
Jordan has to be careful cause his missus knows of his love for the Silv'..... she'll be checkin' up on him soon! lol

Single is ok, but when you've got mates that're either skint or still have a GF, it's bloody boring!!! lol

J

Jordan

Jordan has to be careful cause his missus knows of his love for the Silv'..... she'll be checkin' up on him soon! lol

Single is ok, but when you've got mates that're either skint or still have a GF, it's bloody boring!!! lol
lol very true :p