FS: Touch screen Double Din DVD/TV/CD etc

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have for sale the following -

Innovatec: Double din, touch screen head unit, radio/dvd/cd/mp3/analogue tv tuner (additional aerial required to work), it has aux input, reverse camera input, cd/dvd changer input, digital optical input, rca input for video and audio, pictured below with incar freeview box connected to it (not included)

*Picture curtasy of Ken (SXOC Cheif) - :thumbs:*

This is the exact one fitted to my car: - Still has the film on the screen in the picture

Comes supplied in original box with all wiring, small mounting brackets (which i didnt need), remote control etc.
Cost me ?399, has had limited use, owned for about a year (do 4k miles/yr, most with stereo off)
Looking for ?250 :)

Reaction score
Hi Topper,
In interested in the mate.
Why you changing it?
Does it need a band expander?
Can you tell me if it has a changer input on the rear and if so what type CDC, IP-Bus?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Hi Topper,
In interested in the mate.
Why you changing it?
Does it need a band expander?
Can you tell me if it has a changer input on the rear and if so what type CDC, IP-Bus?
Hi blinx,

I'm changing it as i dont use it, i bought it for the missus to have something to watch while i'm driving the car, keep us both happy, but its never used.
As far as i'm aware, any S15 will need a band expander, there was one fitted to the car when i got it, so i just left it in.

I know it has a changer input, however i dont know what kind it is, its still in the car so will removing it tell me or should i check the paperwork i've got, if i've still go it :)

Reaction score
Its the head unit that determines whether a band expander is needed. MY OEM CD player required a band expander but another JDM unit I have in there doesn't.

Thanks for the info, Blinx :)