Which Brake pads.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Have anyone tried Endless Super Street S-sports brake pads?

i was thinking of changing to Ferodo DS2500 but they might be to track orientet for a daily driver.
So wondered if anyone had some Endless experience.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
No experience of them. However, the Ferodos are no problem for road use. I ran them on the S14 with no complaint.

Got Project Mu on the 15, which are very good and half the price.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I am using the Ferodos now they great but yeh theres a but they r very dusty ....will make ur nice white alloys look black very quick....heard that project mu ones have less dust

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I pulled my pads out a month ago and saw that they where Nissan Items.
I've hardly experienced any dust at all :)

I've been thinking about the Endless pads. They are supposed to leave less dust behind as they have less steel in them (or something like that).

The SSS compound (Super Street Sports) is a newly developed street pad combining excellent performance with an affordable price.Using new materials Endless has made a compound that has a higher heat resistance then previous compounds in this performance range, and also more bite.

Suitable for all types of street use, and even the occasional trip to the racetrack.
Endless have researched the correct rotor temperature ranges for the spirited street driver. The rotor temperature range for this compound is wide and mu-level is consistently stable. Thus, brake pedal force does not change considerably at different rotor temperature ranges and braking performance levels maintain consistency on the street given most situations. This is a very controllable compound that is set at a high mu-level. After fade, recovery is achieved while brake performance does not worsen, returning to the mu-levels achieved before fade, right away. Part of the Non-Steel Series, Endless uses a Non-Steel Developmental Process using a new, mild ceramic material to increase rotor friendliness. With no steel materials, dust is minimal and rusting is prevented, enabling ease of cleaning wheels (even with water).
Might give them a go :thumbs:
Pads for both front and rear would set me back about ?170 unless the "tullfritt" sticker finds its way on the package :)

I've been trying to look up prices for the ferodos on the net, but no luck so far.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
u can get them from apex performance ......
yeh mien were nissan ones too not much dust even less than the ferodo endless ones will be good....i might get some next yr

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
u can get them from apex performance ......
yeh mien were nissan ones too not much dust even less than the ferodo endless ones will be good....i might get some next yr
Is Brens price for 2 pads or 4?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
For 4 me thinks :nod:

I got mine through Bren (Apex Performance) they came in a box of 4, they are great, havent used them enough to notice the dust yet, but even from cold they are ok, after you touch the pedal a couple of times they are brilliant :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Topper said:
For 4 me thinks :nod:

I got mine through Bren (Apex Performance) they came in a box of 4, they are great, havent used them enough to notice the dust yet, but even from cold they are ok, after you touch the pedal a couple of times they are brilliant :thumbs:
OK.
I might give the Ferodos a go afterall. I will attend some track days next year and I don't think that the Endless pads are that good for track use.

That gave me something to think about. :nod:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Nicely. What is the name of your project Mu pads?

Found some on greenline.jp called hyper carbon plus.

Some info about different pads.

Endless Super street Y-sports
0-380 degrees C (?) Average friction coefficient 0.38~0.48

Endless Super street S-sports
0-500 degrees C (?) Average friction coefficient 0.35~0.43

Nismo S-tune
0-500 degrees (?) Average friction coefficient 0.3~0.5

Project Mu Hyper carbon plus
0-800 degrees (?) Average friction coefficient 0.38~0.62

B

Brad

Endless SSY pads, they are rated slightly higher that the SSS's but the sports should be just as effective.
The pads are great, have an really solid feel to them and leave no break dust.

Brad.