What's new

Forgot to say ello

J

Jap Heaven

Well howdee all :D
Name is Terry, From Ireland, run a jap car club and work for a Irish Modified car and lifestyle magazine, and have a S15 on route from Japan

J

Jap Heaven

She will be hitting Ireland end of April :yawn:
She is the Spec R and a 1999.
Em, I think it has some sort of lowering suspension, but think I will be trying to find out the best coilovers for our roads. Maybe a carbon splitter for the front, carbon bonnet. Double Din Head Unit, Exhaust system, Oil Cooler, FMIC (But not a large one), Oh rear lights but dont know what ones, getting rid of that big spoiler and maybe going for a carbon wing and carbon mirrors if I can find em. So any other suggestions, or suggestion on where to get what I listed?

Reaction score
She will be hitting Ireland end of April :yawn:
She is the Spec R and a 1999.
Em, I think it has some sort of lowering suspension, but think I will be trying to find out the best coilovers for our roads. Maybe a carbon splitter for the front, carbon bonnet. Double Din Head Unit, Exhaust system, Oil Cooler, FMIC (But not a large one), Oh rear lights but dont know what ones, getting rid of that big spoiler and maybe going for a carbon wing and carbon mirrors if I can find em. So any other suggestions, or suggestion on where to get what I listed?

THats a very chunky gear knob.......lol