WTB: Spec R Aero

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Hello! Currently looking for S15 Spec R Aero, I have an importer looking too but it isnt looking promising so trying here in case a member is thinking about selling theirs :)

Must be:...
Low mileage ideally with Service history
Have MOT
NO rust anywhere
Manual 6 speed
Younger the better
Spec R Aero
Underfloor rust preventative treatment (ideally showing when it was last done)
Ideally in the Midlands but I dont mind travelling further if the car is honestly matching my requirements
Stock or Modified, I dont mind so long as mods are done properly (ie no tacky body additions, dodgy wiring, bodged cuts to fit an exhaust, you know the type ;) )
RED or YELLOW, may consider another bright colour or blue but strictly no greys, silvers or blacks...(sorry)
Clean and well cared for

Im not expecting a show car but I want something that will see many good years, as I want a proper weekender I can keep and love lol :) Basically if you have a well loved model but it has to go and you're worried about it, then i'm the ideal next owner ;) I'll even write you letters and send photos haha :p

Budget is £10k

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
It's very nice John but with a little lad of my own to care for and a need for a daily diesel to run as well (180 mile daily commute) I'm gonna have to stick rigidly to my budget, several importers say it's perfectly feasible so I'll stick to my guns, I'm in no hurry. Very nice example yours is tho :)

John-

Reaction score
Country
I can appreciate that!
Keep looking mate, you may get lucky!

Reaction score
Country
I have a yellow Spec R aero imported two months ago with all the work done you require, tasteful mods, great condition and is a phenomenal drive and I paid £10.5k with 79,880 miles on the clock. For a red or yellow it will cost you a minimum of 10.5k as they seem to be rarer colours. Good luck though dude

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
I have a yellow Spec R aero imported two months ago with all the work done you require, tasteful mods, great condition and is a phenomenal drive and I paid £10.5k with 79,880 miles on the clock. For a red or yellow it will cost you a minimum of 10.5k as they seem to be rarer colours. Good luck though dude
That's cool then, I'm willing to wait, so good to know it can be done, although I'm sure the importers wouldn't have taken a deposit if they didn't think it was feasible :)

John-

Reaction score
Country
Assume that means you have bought one... pictures?
Cheers, I'm in no rush, still enjoying her before it gets too cold and she goes away!