What's new

I'm getting married!

J

Jono

:smitten: 'tis true, Emma and I have decided to tie the knot! IN 6 WEEKS, NO LESS!!!

We'd been engaged previously but had a few problems a couple of years back. So this is us getting back on track really... it was nice to have Emma propose to me :D

6-weeks to go, but everything is pretty much organised already. The ceremony will be in Lindisfarne castle on Holy Island :nod: How cool is that?! :cool:

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Congrats.... :)

I've tried it a couple of times myself and found it a very pleasant experience :) :) :)

I would recommend (as a word to from the wise) having an up front agreement before the ceremony relating to modification expenditure for your vehicles (current and future)... it could save you a heap of trouble down the line - especially if signed and sealed

S

silviac

... it was nice to have Emma propose to me :D
before I congrats you,

um.... Shouldn't you???!!!!

Does this invitation include flight to there? lol (I'm sure I can give you a real pleasure :))

Congratulation!!

J

Jono

Ha ha! :nod: You're all invited to the summer party for sure! Seriously, any of you that fancy a BBQ round mine in the summer - we'll be holding a big party for all those that we couldn't invite to the wedding itself. We've limited our invitations to 25 for the wedding day itself, and we fully expect that only 20 max will make it. So a party in fine weather is definately on the cards.

As for modification funds, I think so long as I treat her Skyline to the odd mod here and there then I should be on easy street! :D

Reaction score
Good lordy! Congrats... Just dont do what my mates have done... and sell up all the cars to pay for marriage sensible things!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Wow this is like sooo cool :cool: :D

Wish you two the best of luck, your great people and will be just fine :thumbs:

I'm up for the wedding celebrations / club meet, wasnt sure i'd be invited back after last time :D

J

Jono

he he! You're welcome of course bud! :nod:

As for parking, we'll just take over the village. The locals will hate it... :yawn: I'll love it!!! :thumbs: