What's new

HKS Fcon-S

E

Endless

hi, one of my friend's friend is selling his used HKS Fcon-S (3 yrs) for a relatively good price, just want to know did anyone try this before? his mods are quite similar to mine, is it necessary for me to re-tune it again? I would prefer the Apexi PFC, but as this used one price is much lower, I'm considering this one

M

MazzyMan

hi, one of my friend's friend is selling his used HKS Fcon-S (3 yrs) for a relatively good price, just want to know did anyone try this before? his mods are quite similar to mine, is it necessary for me to re-tune it again? I would prefer the Apexi PFC, but as this used one price is much lower, I'm considering this one
We had the HKS F-Con S on our previous S14 (auto), change to the S15s turbo and using the S15s injectors...we creamed an S14 manual from stand still up to top speed.

I guess the ECU is not bad but the issue here is the tuner...the tuner makes the biggest impact on the outcome.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Agreed, thats why i'm planning to drive to the opposite end of the country to have mine mapped.