What's new

FS: My s15 is 100% going.

Reaction score
Country
Hi,

I keep changing my mind when it comes to selling this, but its standing in the way of me importing a R34 GTR so it needs to go.

The colour is black cherry, was previously matte black and originally blue, ive owned it 4 years and it has been driven pretty hard its travelled around and quite a well-known car, was used as a daily for 2.5years as well as drift days. The paintwork is good but not mint, there is signs of rust on the front arch where my tyre used to scrub and the engine is going rusty in places. The outer sills have had work done, cut out and welded (professionally). The spec has changed from when I was using the car all the time but sat around for nearly a year. I wouldn’t be selling if I didn’t have too but I just can’t afford 3 cars.

This is how it stands now:-

The private plate is included S15JLU
s15 Spec R
Full mint s15 interior
Deep dish wheel
Painted black cherry
Tubbed front arches and bay painted metallic Purple
50mm rear smoothed overfenders
Vertex Lang side skirts
Uras front bumper (freshly painted)
BN sports bonnet with aero catches
6k hids
Straight through exhaust
Battery moved to the boot
Japspeed rad
Apexi intercooler
Rear tinted windows
Mazda rx8 wheels (gives it mega gash fitment)
Coilovers
Wiring loom extended and moved up
Stock sr20det with Brand new VVT sprocket, was bought from Huxley and was going in his comp car before he went straight cam, runs the s15 loom, rocker and coilpacks and also has s15 injectors with Stock t28 turbo and running stock boost. The engine sounds and drives mint, no rattles or whines etc… the engine had done less then 90k and the shell is now reading 126k but was changed to miles at 56k so my maths brings the shell to around 105k I believe.

The only reason the engine was changed was because I originally was running a fully forged sr20 which was sold to be used in chris smiffys comp car.

Will come with 12 months MOT and obviously no tax.

Now the car will not be available till after Christmas as this is when I will have the car back at my house. Any questions please feel free J

Price is a firm £7000, if your going to turn up and offer less then please don’t waste your time.

Thanks!!