What's new

FS: Supermade S15 low and wide

Reaction score
Country
Hi Guys, up for sale is my S15 I’m very reluctant to sell but I need to save for a house so needs must, I’m not in a mega rush to sell my car as I love it and going to hate myself from moving away from an S-body. I have owned this car for just over 2 years and loved every minute of owning it. Pictures do not do the car justice it might not be to everyone’s taste but I love it and tried to do something a little different.

Started off like this

And now looks like this

Here’s some specs and history on the car.
The car was imported from Ireland by a trader in Worcester I bought the car from him and registered it here myself so I am the first registered UK owner. It was originally a spec s SR20DE which has been turbo’ed, the original spec s engine was turbo’ed by the previous owner in Ireland I also think this was an auto and has had a conversion to a 5 Speed manual box.
The car had around 67000 miles on the clock when I bought it 2 years ago unfortunately the dash cluster died so I had to replace it with a second hand one so doesn’t have the original mileage on it. I use it as a daily to go work and back so I’ve not put loads on I’d say 16000 over the 2 years I’ve had it. I have also put the aircon back in the car as it was originally removed and works fine.
Car runs perfect, it gets regular oil changes and has been serviced every six months I always fill up using V-power. It’s not a drift car so hasn’t been raped but does have stone chips on the front bumper due to it being so low. Since owning it the only issue I’ve had is a misfire but this was down to the coilpack loom being slightly dodgy so I replaced it with an uprated one which seems a lot stronger. Pulls very well and way quicker than my old sil80.

Spec is below

Engine
• SR20D now a SR20DET
• 5 speed gearbox
• Front Crank seal replaced as there was a tiny oil leak but sorted now
• Short Shift
• Cosworth metal head gasket
• GT2871r Turbo
• HKS actuator
• Braided Turbo Lines
• Greedy FMIC
• Blitz air filter
• Battery relocated to the boot
• Black edition AVCR boost controller
• Custom 3” exhaust with dual 5” tips to fit the exhaust hole perfect for the Supermade bumper as its Huge. Has been de-catted no back box only a centre box where the cat use to sit.
• HKS grounding Kit
• Japspeed turbo elbow
• JapSpeed super low twin downpipe.
• Oil relocation Kit
• Cusco front strut brace
• Walbro uprated fuel pump
• Z32 AFM (not fitted)

Exterior
• Full re-spray in its original brilliant Blue colour.
• Cut and welded rear arches professionally and have pics of this too.
• Supermade style Front Bumper, Rear Bumper, Side Skirts.
• Wide body – Msport style rear over fender and Dmax dual vent front fenders
• Dmax Spoiler
• Rear diffuser
• Custom Side Skirt Lip
• Custom Front lip
• Wind deflectors
• Rota GTR D silver (Rear - 18X12) (Front – 18x10) will put up the offsets need to check them.
• BC Sport coilovers
• Front callipers changed to 4 pots.

Interior
• Very clean interior small marks on the door cards and the leather on the passenger side just needs gluing down but didn’t get around to doing this as I was think of reupholstering the door cards, dash is perfect.
• Matt red wrap on the lower half of the dash and centre console.
• Apexi style gauges, water temp, oil temp, oil pressure and boost.
• HKS turbo Timer.
• Immobiliser with fob.

And now for the bad bits, as I mentioned earlier it’s my daily car so does have stone chips on the front bumper but you’d get this with any fibre glass bumper that was low. The Speedo does not show the correct speed but shouldn’t be hard to fix I’ve just not got around to it and got use to using an app on my phone to tell how fast I’m going. The speeds sensor works fine and I have bought a unit that converts the analogue signal from the sensor to the digital signal that the cluster is expecting so the needle moves but need someone with electrical knowledge to set the device up. I have read that garage D have done this for a few people in the past I just never had time to go see them.

More info on the converter can be found on the link below, this has already been fitted and sitting behind the cluster.
http://www.dakotadigital.com/index.c...roduct_id=126/

I’m after £9500 or offers welcome, no part ex’s please.
located in Birmingham

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
such a shame to be selling such a good looking car with a nice spec to hope it goes to a good home glwts

Reaction score
Country
Cheers dude, im gutted I have to sell I love it. Hopefully whoever buys it looks after it as much as I do.

Also MOT re-newed for another year.

Reaction score
Country
Saw this parked up at Birmingham Wheels yesterday. Very nice. Good luck with the sale.

Reaction score
Country
EP racing, I think its for a Skyline. Needs a tiny bit of cutting but fairly easy to fit :thumbs:

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Yeah I love that diffuser too, once I have some spare cash that's what I will be getting!

Orb, where did you get the custom side skirt lips?