What's new

isle of cats with no tails (man)

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
hey all been away working isle of man (spark) and dam i had a great time;) thing is ive never seen so many high performance cars im my life exept at a "cruse" everything from evoIX's to mx5's though sadly never seen an s15.
though i think my work hire car was better than any, a 1.2 16v 06 fiesta hehe fas a fun wee car to blitz about on the TT course going between jobs.
anyone else ever go to the island sure is a great place would be more fun bringing along an s15:thumbs:
neil.

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
the roads are amazing all perfectly tared never seen a single pothole. every road was soo smoothe it felt like a race track (well some of it is 'TT course') was lots of twists, dips and off camber corners would be amazing for a spot of late nite drifting.hehe. me and my mates are thinking of having a wee go in a few months time in a couple of hire cars.

Reaction score
Country
yeah the roads are nice but still roads so there not as perfect a tracks. there a race track/ air field up the north side of the island not the tt track which is on public road. Some of my friend went up there with RC Development. brought there cars up too.. was a track day event, they said it was brilliant.