What's new

FS: S15 spec s awesome spec £6200 Ono

Reaction score
Country
You can't sell this for 2 reasons.
The bodykit is awful, seriously, it will put off 99.9% straight away. Put it back to stock.
The price is 50% too high for an NA car.

Reaction score
Country
Lol, the reason is because people like you mess up people's threads, and if you had seen the car in person, you would completely change your mind !! Everyone who see's this in person does

edited for your awful text speak

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
I think the price is ok, your new price of £5100 that I saw on Facebook.
But it really is the body kit and spoiler and lights which put people off. Not people like clarkey!
You need on of the McDonald's crew to buy it.

Daveizz

Reaction score
Country
Really do think that people should ask the money for there car which they think is realistic.
Although, i really think the people above me have a point, Spec-S models aren't as expensive as the price you are asking for it.
And even if it's a difference of taste, the bodykit indeed is pretty fugly....no offence!!!!
I wish you the best of luck selling it, but in my opinion it would sell much faster if you lower (much lower) the price, but that ofcourse is totally your choice lad.

Succes Sonny

Reaction score
Country
Know this is old, but that was my old car and I can assure you it was taken care of to the highest standards.

The kit isn't to everyone's liking, but the paintwork, engine, interior was flawless when I owned it.

Hope it went to a good home :)

Reaction score
Country
I can assure you the car did go to a good home. It went to me! :) and I can tell the car has been well maintained, it's faultless. I'm currently in the process of putting the bodykit back to stock as I'm going to go for a 'stanced' look with the car. Also, next spring I'm planning on doing a full sr20det swap too. So all good things for this car! I may start a project thread once I've got stuck into it so you'll be able to see the changes I've made there...