What's new

Kieran's Spec R

K

kieran

:thumbs: well, i dont drive my car much these days because of my current job, i tend to drive around in my company car, which is doing wonders for the getting highish mileage on the silva, anyways i seem to have developed a miss fire of the last month, gradually getting worse, so i though id take a look this weekend expecting to replace the spark plugs or maybe a coil pack, :no:

I takes the coil pack cover off to find a small puddle of rain water, nothing tragic i get the air line and blows it out, takes the coil packs out and find s that actually, every spark plug chamber is full to the brim with water, all thanks to my loverly carbon vented bonnet! so now i gotta devise a guttering system to stop the water but something that doesnt look gash!:annoyed: :cry:

still at least it seems to be nothing terminal, gonna try out some nology silver plugs, see how they cope, i usually use denso's but at ?50 a shot and replacing every 3 months its geting expensive:thumbs:

also have settled to gettng a gt2871r, which i think i have sourced, so i took the told gt28bb out today, not bad nick for 77k, its got about 1mm of play left and right back and forth nothing major:thumbs: but i did find the elbow was lose though no signs of blowing and lost one of the nuts:wack: do we know yet which elbows fit and which dont?

started to plumb in the power fc djetro, and my nice new gauges

and tomorrow pick up the z32 rear backing plates to complete my conversion

its all coming along nicely:thumbs:

im away all week but ill post some pics on the weekend, hopefully my friend james is coming over to show me how lol

i found a place that carbon wraps just about anything and with real carbon, looks the nads, so gonna get some prices i dont think its cheap but gonna ling up my engine bay:thumbs:

taken the wheels off today too, gonna get some new ones though im not sure i like what ive bought lol shall see them on i spose when they come in

K

kieran

lol thanks guys:thumbs: my own thread i better fill it with some usefull stuff like lots of picks, i promise very soon especially a i now have lots of time on my hands after being laid off today:censored:

so im now looking at what to do next, im considering going out and starting up myself, just not sure where to start or what to start in, i dabble in some import items, but never found anything hugely exciting to sell nor anything that requires a huge demand, but im looking into some things:thumbs:

anyways enough of the dull stuff, im gonna get pics up this week and a tech spec and some whats to come bits too:thumbs:

Reaction score
sorry to hear about the job too but everything happens for a reson so lets hope it opens a new door to something bigger and better for you

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
To bad about the job :(
But you'll find a new one. I'm sure of it. :thumbs:

As a wise britt said. "Always look on the bright side of life *whissle whissle*"
Now you should have alot of time taking those pics the next couple of days.

K

kieran

lol thanks for your kind words, im thinking of going out and starting up on my own, i already have some products, but ill share them with you all in another suiable thread once testing is complete and i have cleared it all with you admin creatures:thumbs:

as for pics, thursday will be the day:thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
lol thanks for your kind words, im thinking of going out and starting up on my own, i already have some products, but ill share them with you all in another suiable thread once testing is complete and i have cleared it all with you admin creatures:thumbs:

as for pics, thursday will be the day:thumbs:
Piccie day :D

K

kieran

thanks philv, going to sort it this weekend provided no snow lol:nod:

yako, indeed it is piccy day, wil be tonight that im meeting my friend to show me how to host pics etc, and ill be right on it:thumbs: