What's new

Cool 15

M

MazzyMan

Here's my drifting buddy's S15...trying to simulate the DMax S15 with custom flared fenders and lovely 19" BBS LM rims. Some how everyone else's car seems sooooooo much nicer!

CHECK OUT THE CUSTOM MADE REAR DIFFUSER!

K

kieran

that is loverly, how much for the rest of the kit, which one is it, where can i get one from, will he make another rear diffuser lol :wave:

hello and welcome by the way :thumbs: :D

M

MazzyMan

kieran said:
that is loverly, how much for the rest of the kit, which one is it, where can i get one from, will he make another rear diffuser lol :wave:

hello and welcome by the way :thumbs: :D
Hello and thanks for the welcome!

I am actually trying to get the guy to make me a rear diffuser...i am still waiting! :(

K

kieran

lol, im desperate for a body do you think i can find anything i want lol, hardest thing ive had to choose and source lol

M

MazzyMan

lol, im desperate for a body do you think i can find anything i want lol, hardest thing ive had to choose and source lol
You do mean body kit right? If so there should be more kits available everywhere else except from where i come from.

Frankly...if you are keen i could find out the cost of freight and the cost of the kit if you really are keen.

K

kieran

lol yeah misssed out thw kit bit though my body is tired lol 30th birthday is approaching this year pmsl

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
That looks lurvely :thumbs: :thumbs:

I do like BBS LM's and always wondered what they would look like on an S15.... cool as you know what!!!

J.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks very good :)
The right colour too :D

BBS Lemans look ace. Very very expensive though and mesh wheels are a PITA to clean. Cleaned my BBS wheels yesterday.. I prefer cleaning my other wheels :)

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Looks very good :)
The right colour too :D

BBS Lemans look ace. Very very expensive though and mesh wheels are a PITA to clean. Cleaned my BBS wheels yesterday.. I prefer cleaning my other wheels :)
Cleaning some BBS LMs (if they were mine!!!) would probably make me slightly horny :eek: :eek: :rotfl: :rotfl: :censored: :ghey:

I'll get me coat :eek:

J.