- Blitz Front Mount Intercooler
- Ogura Twin Plate Clutch
- HPI 6 Speed Gear Set
- Custom HKS Top Feed Fuel Rail
- Power 880cc Injectors
- Custom Upsized Rotors

Here's some pics of my ride

Reaction score
two great silvias in the same household dont know how you do it! By the way when you say beefed up internals whats been done? Pistons, rods or more extensive work?

M

MazzyMan

slammedmind said:
two great silvias in the same household dont know how you do it! By the way when you say beefed up internals whats been done? Pistons, rods or more extensive work?
Guess since i am online and not my other half...i'll reply.

Yup...pistons, con-rods and bearings...porting and head job. Left the crank shaft cause its tough enough...hope i am right on this. ;)

Reaction score
sounds good, any idea what piston size it was bored up to? What power is it pushing out at the minute?

M

MazzyMan

To be honest, the tuner has tuned her ride up to about 1.7bar at max with power about 490 at wheels but frankly we dun need to push the car to its limit all the time.

Thats why we have left the settings to be at 1.4bar instead. We rather reliability than just outright power.

However very tempted to try loading in race gas and run the 1.7bar setting down a proper quarter mile and see what numbers we can achieve. Right now with 255s at the rear, it ain't holding at all. So its going to be tricky about choice of tyres for a quarter mile run.

Right now any other nice machine with 2 to 300+ at the wheels would probably cream us from stand still.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Apart from the rear lights, i love it :), good figures too :thumbs: (the car not your other half Mazzy :D )

M

MazzyMan

The HPI gearset = complete gearings for the gearbox, everything inside except the housing.

Price was a little special...under SGD$10,000

P

PhilV

you have quite the interesting paint scheme, i really like the engine bay! very cool colours! really liking that, nice job :)

S

SpicySilvia

?3300/AU$8325...

:eek: Holy cow!?!! Are you guys related to the Sultan of Brunei or something...?!
no no we're not related to any sultans :no: its just that Mazzy will not hesitate to throw in all our savings and continue to slog like hell just for the cars!!! and i happen to be quite supportive of that too...we're getting really crazy!!! :smitten:

S

SpicySilvia

wow, i was quoted AU$7500 for a complete HPI box landed in Oz
I think the price is there about...Tell u something embarassing, i dun have enough strength on my left hand and need 2 hands to wrench it into reverse gear :eek:

S

SpicySilvia

Hi SpicySilvia, just out of curiousity, are you the one that bought the blue nismo kit from me? nismo Kit at (Y2k)....ring any bell?

cheers :)
hello nitekid :wave: yes that would be me :D and yes...can recognise that familiar rear?? How have u been?
btw, do you participate in Singapore Silvia Club's meetup??