What's new

SpicySilvia - Singapore

S

SpicySilvia

Hi everyone...i found this site first but my other half (MazzyMan) beat me to posting. I also have a JDM S15 Spec R and i'll attempt to post the pics soon.......

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
thats very cool actually both of u having a S15 each i wish i can find another half whicvh drives one too hehehe :wave:

M

MazzyMan

sushiming said:
thats very cool actually both of u having a S15 each i wish i can find another half whicvh drives one too hehehe :wave:
Its a long long long story bout the 2 S15s we have!

Looks like "she" has got plenty to tell you! ;)

S

SpicySilvia

like what Mazzy said...its a long long story, we didnt intend to end up with 2 S15s actually...here's the summarised story...

Fell in love with the SR20 when we had our S14 some 5-6yrs ago, supposed to get the S15 thereafter but somehow we landed with a GTT. Then finally in Dec 05, we traded my GTT for the S15 but barely 4 months in Apr 06, she was STOLEN!!

Heartbroken, Mazzy decided to sell his Miata and bought the second S15 (the now Federal Tire sponsored car) in May. On Aug 31st, she was found by the Singapore police very much unscathed on the exterior except some parts were stolen but we are sooooo glad to have her back... It is beyond our wildest dreams to ever find her back so she is extremely precious.

Took us another 3 months to finally get her back on the road and she's now ready to rock and roll.......

M

MazzyMan

Happy ending yeah but now we have problems taking out our old folks cause both cars dun actually like fitting adults in the rear seat.

Guess we will have to live with this for now...I kinda enjoy her car better as the power gets rather fun...dun get me wrong...I ain't bragging just happy with our machines.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I would be bragging if i had two S15's :D

Hello and welcome to you both :thumbs:

As for my other half driving an S15...... :eek: :D , (just kidding darling :wave:)

S

SpicySilvia

Where can we find girls who drive/love s15s. Sigh
hey i'm sure there are, though rare... we have girls in Singapore with S13s, S14s & S15s. Also a handful of girls with WRXs, EVOs and 1 good friend of mine who tracks her EuroR almost every month :)

u just gotta spot these girls.....

Reaction score
hey i'm sure there are, though rare... we have girls in Singapore with S13s, S14s & S15s. Also a handful of girls with WRXs, EVOs and 1 good friend of mine who tracks her EuroR almost every month :)

u just gotta spot these girls.....

they must be rich girls...owing cars in Singapore costs a fortune!

M

MazzyMan

I guess there will always be women who love machines and perhaps some who can even kick guys arse in driving.