What's new

FS: Gauging Interest for Summer. S15 Spec R Aero - Blue

Reaction score
Country
S15 Spec R Aero in Factory Blue

I've made the decision to sell my S15 and start saving for an R34 GTR. If i don't do it now i don't think i'll ever get the chance to own one! I'm deploying with the Navy for a few months soon so the car won't be ready to be sold until the Summer months (hence title).

All the little things first; the car has always been warmed up before boosting, always ran on 99ron fuel and had an oil change every 3000 miles. I am the first UK owner of the car since being imported from Japan - import grade 4. The odometer and speedo are still in KMH so this hasn't been tampered with at all. Odometer reads roughly 156,000KMH which converts to roughly 97,000 Miles.

Service History - I have been doing the oil changes myself and recorded this by taking pictures of the odometer + old oil and filter at the time of change; these have then gone onto a word document and printed out. Stapled to this are the receipts for the new oil and oil filter. As said above, i have been changing the oil every 3000 miles. Everything else i have purchased for the car, reciepts have been kept.

Overall a very well looked after car. Majority of the mileage from my ownership has been motorway miles as i travel from the midlands to Cornwall on a regular basis. I will go over the car thoroughly soon and pick out any bits that need mentioning prior to someone commiting to come and have a look at it.

Will be looking for offers around £9750

Modification list:

Engine

- Blitz Nur Spec Exhaust
- Fujitsubo Downpipe
- Apex DeCat
- Apexi Air Filter
- Earthing Kit
- Apexi Power FC
- JapSpeed FMIC

Interior

- OEM Wheel
- Original Floor Mats
- Nismo Gear Knob
- Kenwood Double Din Display

Chassis

- Ohlins Coilovers
- S14 Standard Alloys
- Cusco Adjustable Sway Bar (Front)
- Ikeya Formula Adjustable Castor Rods (Front)
- Cusco Tow Arms (Front)
- Rear Camber Arms
- Cusco Front Strut Brace

Exterior
- Full Aero Kit (Negative Spoiler due to lip)
- DMAX LED Rear Lights
- DMAX Boot Lid Lip

​If anybody who is interested wants any more information please get in touch :)

PLEASE NOTE THE RAYS HAVE NOW SOLD AND HAVE BEEN REPLACED WITH STANDARD S14 ALLOYS. PRIVATE REG WILL ALSO BE REMOVED.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
what power did you get out of it in the end jamie? i remember you asking me when thinking about what you would do with your setup

Reaction score
Country
The Apexi Power FC hasn't been adjusted and i'm still only running the bolt on mods listed above. Less than 300bhp still i'd say!

J

Jackh26

Is this still for sale ? Can you text me on 07568328254

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the late reply guys currently on deployment with the Navy. This also means i won't be able to text or phone until im back (Start of June). Happy to answer any questions on here or over PM. Thanks!