What's new

Group buy's

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys ive spoke to james from DW today about some kinda discount what he suggested was that its much better if we have items which we can organisize group buys then contact then to get somekinda discount on them instead of a 10% discount
I think thats a a much better way aswell... so if there are anythings which there a few of us wanna get together shout it out ok

K

kieran

ok i would like,

2 x gt2871r
1 set of diff bushes.
tomie manifold
1 x nissan turbo gasket set,
1 x elbo to suit
and a body kit though i cant find one that i really want for the money i want to pay lol

Reaction score
/me is considering a tomie manifold too... lol BRAND WHORE! LOL

how about manifold package? TOMEI manifold, braided turbo lines and gasket kit? :)

Reaction score
short shifter, braided turbo lines, gasket kit etc once theres a discount and i dont already have the part im up for it :thumbs:

K

kieran

i think and dont qoute me yet but around the same price as an ebay item lol, ?150-?160 but thats not including if you get stung for tax

Im chatting with a guy at the mo, show of hands if your up for it and ill see what price i can get out of him :thumbs:

Reaction score
at that price keiran, i'm interested!

tax won't be ?100... so still ALOT cheaper than elsewhere! :)

K

kieran

lol i may have made a bo bo on the price pmsl but ill still see what price i can get as the price im hoping is still good for the mainfold :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Depends on the power. Better flow ultimately. The cheaper ones can suffer from reduced low-end torque though. I believe the Tomei mani is supposed to be better for this, however, you have to balance the cost (?240 plus shipping) with the risk of cracking...

Reaction score
Country
yeah
was looking at the pic for the tomei mani.. it seems they dont have a equal lenght on there mani... isnt it ment to be better to have equal lenghts??
ive heard good things about the tomei mani..

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Honestly, I wouldn't bother if you intend to keep power under 330bhp.

The only one consistent thing about all SS manifolds is that they can crack - regardless of price, quality or performance. Mine hasn't in over a year, but I won't be surprised if it does...