What's new

WTB: Wanted Original jap style silvia s15 bonnet badge

P

pikie

Wanted Original jap style silvia s15 bonnet badge as mycar came with a huge ugly nissan badge i am after a stock s15 S style one if any one has one.

thanks pikie

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
65892-85F00 from Nissan :)

Nissan Cleveland are very good and know what they're doing :nod: They will probably have get one from Melbourne, so ring first.

P

pikie

thanks ill c what i can find. nissan are usually a bit off with the import stuff but worth a try.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The parts guy at Cleveland is quite switched on and seems to like S15s :D Got a lightning badge off them a few years ago.

P

pikie

nicely, do you mean Cleveland Brisbane? Did you live in bris before uk? i have found a badge do you think $42.00AUD is fair? Can you remember what you paid for the one from Nissan?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yes, mate :) I grew up in Brissy, and my folks live in Cannon Hill. I've got my father to get a few bits from Cleveland Nissan previously and I got something from them when I was over in September.

I phoned them up and described that I was after a stereo blanking cubby (didn't have a PN) and their parts guy said 'yeah, just fits above the stereo? Got one in stock - 30 bucks' (without checking).

Just checked back in my old emails. I don't think it cost that much, but it was three years ago. Also noticed that they don't usually have them. They just happened to have one available.

Might be worth asking Perfectrun for a price. Won't cost much to get it sent from Japan. Just send them and email with the part number and description

Part Number:65892-85F00-
Description:EMBLEM-HOOD

They'll give you a quote without shipping. I only weighs a few grams, so won't be much.

P

pikie

thanks for that! so what are you doing in UK did your job take you there?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Been over here for a LONG time now. Won't say how long, cos I've already got a rep as an old git! :p Back every couple of years though :nod: