What's new

FS: Nisan Silvia Spec R JDM import yr:2000

Reaction score
Country
Year; 2000 Nissan Spec R JDM model (import)
KMS: 159,***
Transmission; Manual
Colour; VE Crunch (holden commodore colour, looks mint, photos dont do it justice)
drive typre; Rear LSD diff
Wheels: Lorenzo D1r's 17" (gutter rash on some but fixable)
Tyres: Kumho 245/ (80%)
Location; Canberra and Batemans bay (NSW <- only if the drive is gonna be worth it)
petrol tank; 60L, highway driving i can get up to 700kms. city driving 450km. city quick driving 400km lol
Rego: 11-01-14

Will consider swaps with cash adjustments my way as im after a small daily but im after a daily no more then $5000-6000

Mods are as followed:

* EL plasma dials (come with but not installed, wired but dials are not plugged in an over the current speedometer)
* Exceedy heavy duty clutch, 9months old (previous owner had it done 2 months before i purchased it. hard clutch, very good)
* Dual stage boost controller (not installed but brand new $300 will come with it)
* GKtech bash plate (comes with it not installed)
* Sountstream 220w Amp + MTX RTS 04 Sub ( great sound )
* fusion powerplant front component speakers
* JVC Rear 6x9s (also have powerplant series components not installed in the rear which will come with it)
* T28 BB turbo stock on 8psi
* Saber Front mount intercooler with new intake pipe (shinny as)
* Splitfire coil pack + coil pack cover (think its 550cc)
* HKS turbo timer, doesnt always work but a wiring problem (seemed to have malfunctioned after it was installed in centre console)
* HIDs 6000k
* tinted rear tail lights
* tinted side indicators
* 12month old paint job
* Freshly spray painted Front bar (in shop atm)
* no fog lights at front
* Genuine Gear knob
* Rare Momo steering wheel with air bag (everyone tries to buy it off me for $400)
* genuine nissan silvia floor mats
* Apexi Pod filter
* Custom made Pod filter box
* Drift Blow of valve (sounds sick)
* Tinted windows
* Never been tracked
* pushing 178KW at the wheels without boost controller installed
* BC coil overs all round
* New front rotors
* new break pads all around (front right one still squeaks a bit)
* battery is in working order
* Carbon fiber wrapped CD surround
* Doublin Din Kenwood Head unit (usb, Aux - iphone/samsung compatable, also charges units)
* GKtech front strut
* just had its 158,000 kms service (new oils throughout, diff, gearbox, engine)
* all windows are perfect, no cracks
* rear windshield wiper

I tend to do a lot of highway driving from canberra to batemans bay and to sydney as it racks up the kms.
previous owner imported it and painted it. The car has been flawless every since purchased and it has never been tracked.
The car was given a mad spray job a few months after he imported it but sold it to myself as navy placement took him
elsewhere. ive had it for 7 months now and never had a problem with it. front bumper is being sprayed as the clips
snapped and literally fell off my car and scratched all the paint. frame is good but foglights are no longer available.
do have 1 left and working which will come with the car. Car was recently raised to legal height as my mate got busted
for having a low car and i didnt wanna fork out that kind of money to get it fixed. there is a bit of poke on the
wheels and camber is at -2. in the past month my speedomoter motors failed so i had to purchase a second hand one in working
order with 96000kms (arrives monday). so you will just read the speedo as being at 159,000kms plus whatver you have added onto the 96,000kms
,no issue there.i have never been pulled over for having an obvious defective quality with the car
and considering i dont hoon around/ pod filter is covered/ Bov is tucked/ and height is higher everything is in acceptable
working order for a new owner to take it to a new home. This car is definitely one of the better looking s15's out there
because how the colour stands out against any others. I had many plans to put into the car (as u can see from my
have but not installed list lol) but university and getting centrelink is not the easiet way to fund maintaining this car and me
wanting to drive it everywhere! only reason im not selling this car for 18k-25k is because its only a run around with
the stock potential to put so much more into it and the kms. This car has never been in an accident and not listed on REVS
as i checked when i purchased it and was easily insurable for myself being 21 with the NRMA with windshield cover for $1358
This car will breeze through rego as my mechanic in Batemans bay knows the car and says after its been raised there is no
dramas.
This car has NSW rego also because at the time of purchase dickson in canberra wouldnt have passed it for being to low
and a few other implications i ironed out over my course of having it.

Im not in a DESPERATE rush to sell it but i would definitely like it gone in the next month.
I have taken into consideration that the ****tier quality s15s are about 11-15k and the good range with same kms as mine
are from 15-25k. I think its acceptable and reasonable to place mine on the market for 14.4k and have a ONO with reasonable
offers considered.

i hope you like the car and give me a call on;

0429109328 - Chris is my name and ill take any calls. best off texting me and ill call

you back because of uni or
text me wanting to know any details...

THANKS!

Last edited: