What's new

Meet: Thinking of organising a Dyno Meet!

Reaction score
Website
www.mapmycar.co.uk
Country
Hi Guys, I have been talking with Danny at Dynodaze and he has asked me about organising a meet at his place. The event would be a dyno shootout with possible catering and maybe a magazine shoot for all cars attending. I would like to see what interest there is from you guys before I start chasing up editors etc.... Dynodaze is based at Unit 16 Pheonix Business Park, Brindley Road, Hinckley LE10 3BY. I am also thinking about doing one with Jez at Horsham Developments for those of you a bit further south! Reply's please and I'll get these up and running :nod:

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I'd come, just will take me a month or two to be back OTR :'(
Horsham is closer for me, but I'd probably go to Dynodaze too

Reaction score
Country
I'd be up for a dyno run with Jez at Horsham Developments as its a 25min drive for me ;)

Funnily enough my cars already there, as Im having a front and rear break upgrade done, so Im already set lol.

Keep me updated on this mate.

Reaction score
Website
www.mapmycar.co.uk
Country
Have spoken to Jez at Horsham and we need a minimum of 5 cars to do a day, preferably 10! Cost per car will be £40.. Lets start getting names down!

1. Silverstreak

Reaction score
Country
If it helps I think sxoc have a date planned in. Might be worth doing a joint day to bump the numbers up.

Lai

Reaction score
Country
I'll be up for coming to Horsham, no dyno for me either. Me and the Spec S will just watch

Sent from Lai-Phone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Country
I will be up for this buddy. You can put my name down, but it does depend on when the event is.

Mines only a Spec S, but will still put it on the rolling road as it has had a few upgrades under the hood ;)

Reaction score
Country
I am quite local to h-dev and have a spec R with no engine mods as far as I am aware. I would like to come to the rolling road if it's in the second half of October, if only to see if she is running nicely. Car has been off the road for a while need to fix brake and get MOT, but am on holiday for most of the rest of September, so I probably cannot do earlier than Oct 19th.

Also depends on how the cost works out each. Probably £40 is my limit if its 1-2 runs, maybe more if there is some diagnostic element to it i.e. advice on anything not quite right.

Reaction score
Country
Though if short on other numbers I would consider paying x2 to also run my Primera Gt (N/A SR20 DE) which does have some engine tuning (breathing mods and nistune - road mapped by me :) ). Depends on my persuading one of my friends to come along.

Reaction score
Country
Just noticed that your also from Bracknell mate, I thought I was the only one with an S15 in the area. I have never ever seen another S15 on the road, let alone locally. Do you go out much in your S15 lol?

Can't believe theres another one so close by lol.

Regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Hi, I did drive it a fair bit its been sat on the drive for a few months due to a handbrake problem stopping me getting it MOT'd. Shame, I miss driving it.

I have not seen yours about either. I should have mine sorted out and back on the road in October.

Pete.