What's new

FS: S15 Spec-R High spec'd/Dishy wheels

Reaction score
Country
New advert, new price :)

Right after a change of a buyers circumstances (Fiance became pregnant, just days before completion) the S15 is became available again, at this point I decided to take it off the market as I had a couple of things I wanted to change on it, these have been done now as well as some further mod's (because I have issues with leaving cars alone lol)

I've had the car for over 6 months now and have spent a fair wedge on it to get it to where it is now, the car gets comments/looks where every it goes.

I'm only the 2nd owner of the car since it landed, the previous owner was an S15oc/SXOC owner and spent a lot of time and money making the car a great all round track/fast road car.

It was originally imported by Torque Gt, was then shipped to Ireland to the last owner and is now back fully UK registered with me.

Engine:

SR20DET
Standard refresh about 1.5 years ago
Tomei 1.2mm metal head gasket
Apexi Power FC D-Jetro ECU (non afm)
Blitz SUS Air filter
Metal intake from filter to turbo
HKS Silent exhaust (customized to sit higher and center box removed, not the neatest but functional)
Tomei turbo elbow
Japspeed downpipe
De-cat (heat wrapped)
Garret GT2871R turbo
Braided lines
HKS adjustable actuator
60mm RB25 throttle body
Greddy Inlet Plenum (rare as rocking horse ****)
Nismo 740cc injectors
Adjustable Fuel pressure regulator
Greedy EO1 boost controller (brilliant Graph display)
Apex FMIC
Apex 56mm aluminum radiator
Metal shroud for fans
Twin 11'' fans
Silicon hoses
Revotec controller
GTR fuel pump
Z32 fuel filter
Car has been mapped professionally for 95 RON at 0.7 bar, 1.1 bar & 1.4 bar boost (off/low/high).

Running Gear:

Orc Ogura 409 clutch with lightened solid flywheel
HSD coilovers
6spd manual
350Z gold Brembo brakes all round
Z32 rear handbrake conversion (locks amazingly, makes huge difference to usual brake upgrades)
Driftworks extended Boots
Rack spacers (extra lock)

Wheels:

OZ Racing split rims (incredibly rare, rears are 10.5J!!)
25mm bolt on spacers on front
Slim line wheel nuts
Locking wheel nuts

Exterior:

Electric sunroof model (very Rare, great to have)
Electric folding mirrors
HID headlights
Aero sideskirts
Aero wing (optional, currently not fitted, wholes in boot currently just covered over)
Rear over fenders (rear arches cut to swage line and welded)
Front arches rolled
Front loom relocated high up
Wind deflectors both sides (very rare again)
D-max (style) red/clear rear lights

Interior:

HKS turbo timer
Cobra CAT1 alarm & immobiliser
Kenwood 2 din touch screen DVD player
DEFI BF boost gauge
DEFI link controller
Greedy Boost controller LCD Screen
PowerFC Commander
(also have a steering wheel boss ready for after market wheel)
Yoshi Bits Metal gear knob

Bad bits (all cars have them):

Rear fiberglass arches have been painted, but only sprayed to edges (so no feathering in etc) so colour in some lights isn't to OEM quality, but looks smart in person, just not 100 percent (I have never had anyone point it out, when looking at car :) )

Front arches have marks on from ride height, passenger side front has marks from arch mods.

The current gearbox isn't perfect (stiff going into 2nd and 1st occasionally)
The car comes with a very low mileage 6sp box and performance gearbox oil (I wouldn't suggest changing it till the box actually breaks, I use the car daily with not issues with the current box)

In preparation to the above sale the car had a set of 4 tires, front wheel bearing, front pads and fresh oil and filter.
Since then it has had a replacement: Steering Rack, starter motor, all 3 aux belts etc etc

The car has just been laser aligned at super tracker this weekend.

Its a great car, just I'm just taking a change in direction for a while as I'm more involved with training now, so don't have the time to make proper use of it any more.

Pics:

Right then, the price:

I am looking for offers around 11k

Its a fantastic all rounder, with looks to match, the new owner will not be disappointed, everyone that's seen it or been in it has loved it :D

I will consider most P/X's

Cash either way possible.

Cheers for looking

Mark :cool:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Pm's all answered i think, nothing set in stone yet though.

Gearbox started playing up a bit yesterday, I guess the bit that broke off orginally is floating about causing gears to dissappear then come back again lol So for peace of mind the new gearbox is being fitted this weekend hopefully :)

Many thanks

Mark :smokin:

Reaction score
Country
New 6 speed box fitted, feels awesome ;D

Just ordered a new set of Falken 452's for the front as the Hankook s1's on there have been a pain in the arse.

Cars ready to rock and roll :smokin:

Cheers

Mark

Reaction score
Country
Hello, mileage please ?
Evening Komar,

Mileage is 110k on the clock, but the speedo has been converted to MPH so some of the mileage is in the orignial KPH :)

New tyres fitted went up a profile size, as although I don't mind the comprimised ride and lowness i know others won't so this has bought the cars clearence up, and obviously rides very well now :)

Seen a car I'd like so would like to get a deal sorted asap :)

Many thanks

Mark

Reaction score
Country