What's new

silver s15 carbon bonnet weymouth

Reaction score
Country
Did the car have a carbon fiber bonnet, black spoiler and black alloys by any chance?

Reaction score
Country
just like in your picture mate :D thats the one.just had my wheels done black.ive never liked the spoilers like you got before but that really did catch my eye. (dont worry i wont copy haha)

Reaction score
Country
Wow, really suprised somone from this club spotted my car. I travel up to Bournemouth area every week for uni, which is near to Weymouth. Where did you spot me out of interest?

Glad you like the car, nice to hear some feedback. Im getting a titanium exhaust system and induction kit fitted next week, cannot wait ;)

Have you considered joining us at the santa pod Japshow 30th June, as we have a show stand on tarmac there?

Regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
i wasnt in my car at the time as i was having the wheels done which i wasnt sure about but seeing yours in black really helped :).
ive got those parts on mine aswel :D.
if im honest i didnt know about the show mate. santa pod is about 3 hours drive for me too

Reaction score
Country
There another silver s15 in Portland which has a carbon bonnet as well, on rota's. don't no there was any more 15s down that way as down there most weekend my self in mine