What's new

Greddy Oil Filter Adaptor/Trust Radiator Hose Attachment

SR2O

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

What size option do I need for both the "Greddy Oil Filter Sandwitch Adaptor" and "Trust Radiator Hose Attachment"?

They will be hooked up to Defi Gauges which require a sensor thread size of 1/8PT. Nengun who seem to have the best prices for these list several options:

Greddy Oil Filter Sandwitch Adaptor:

http://www.nengun.com/catalogue/product/918

Trust Radiator Hose Attachment:

http://www.nengun.com/catalogue/product/959

Tried asking Nengun, but they seem to be unsure of what option is needed for the standard S15. I asked the same question on NS.com only got one response - "20x1.5M" so that would mean I would have to choose - product: "12002801 - Standard Type, O ring 56mm/65mm, Centre Bolt Pitch 3/4-16UNF, M20 x P1.5 Centre Plug Bolt 1/8PT x 2 M12XP1.25X1" is that right? As for the hose one person has said 32mm the other 34mm..Sorry for the long post, thanks in advance!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have actually no idea :(
i just bought one of those cheap ones and it fitted right on.
Had to source a new filter though from a Honda Accord :D
The guy at the spare parts shop was very happy with me ;)

-I need a filter to fit to this *shows adapter plate*
-uhm, we have over 1000 different filters, you need to be more specific.

Got it right on the third try though :)

You could buy a filter from Nissan and measure the thread on that.
Alot of these adapters will change the thread on the filter, so you might need to look into getting a filter for another car and fit that.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Courtesy of Matt_S on SXOC:

the hose Dia is the same as a CA = 34mm. 32mm will fit, you just need to nip it up a bit tighter . I think Ive used both.

Re the oil adapter. Ben has one fitted. It uses the AE86 oil filter. The thread on the CAR is M20 x 1.5. Id have to check the thread of the AE86 filter tho as I cant remember.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I've been informed that the AE86 (Corolla GT) oil-filter is the same as Corolla AE92 Gti -88 -92 1600 TwinCam 116-124 hp

Info comes from a ex AE86 owner here in Sweden.
That might be easier to find unless the AE86 was sold in the UK or OZ :).

K

khoala

funny thing is i got both of those things hahaha

greenline actually have the details....says for what car and measurements..hahaah

getting the greddy branded stuff from nengun etc. is actually the same price or even cheaper then the local oz made stuff...go figure

paid 60 for the oil sandwich plate and 35 for water temp sensor adaptor... delivered.

also, the oil sandwich plate has plenty of holes to choose from with extra adaptors for different sizes.

and dun forget when installing them, put some plumbers tape on the thread so it doesn't unwind itself!