What's new

FS: I need an s15!!!

C

ChasetehCool

i would do anything to get one of these over here but how would i go about doing that?

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
You can't legally register one in USA though. Some say there are loop holes but eventually you will loose your car to the authorities!

P

PieterVdh

Your not allowed to import cars into America that are under 25 years old. After they're 25 you can import them as old-timer. the first R32 will turn 25 next year, maybe you can try that. or buy a S14 240SX and put an S15 nose on it to least it'll look like one

Reaction score
Country
It's a bit more intricate than that. Most states do not care about legality and will register just about anything regardless of federal compliance, but the feds care very much. People pull all kinds of tricks to drive these on US roads, but they usually live in fear looking over their shoulder for when authorities come knocking on their door and they have gotten very good at doing so here in the past few years.

If you're going to risk serious litigation for a trendy car (a dumb idea), I'd do it for something else than an S15.