ARC HEATSHIELD
HKS HI SUCTION AIR FILTER
APEXI BOOST GAUGE
SUSPENSION: TIEN TYPE HA WITH PILLOWBALL MOUNT

A nightout for Drift.... :D

Last edited:
E

Endless

nice! always like the white S15, didn't know they still have S15 made in 2003 (thought is discontinued in 2002?)

Reaction score
Website
www.imperial-concepts.com
Endless3 said:
nice! always like the white S15, didn't know they still have S15 made in 2003 (thought is discontinued in 2002?)
Well, on my papers it state that its manufacture date was 2002 but registered here in singapore 2003..So i guess in one way or another that makes it 2003 silvia s15 too...

Cheers!

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Looks good mate, i too have Tein HA's, although mine are a bit hard/bouncy for my liking.

Would be interested to know the offset of your wheels :thumbs:

Enjoy :D

Reaction score
Website
Topper said:
Looks good mate, i too have Tein HA's, although mine are a bit hard/bouncy for my liking.

Would be interested to know the offset of your wheels :thumbs:

Enjoy :D
My Tien HA is set at 20click front and Rear so mine is realli stiff and hard too , if i am not mistaken the offset of my rims are 31.

CHeers ;)

Reaction score
Website
I-nearly-bought-a-batty said:
Nice one man, being in Singpaore - that wouldn't have been cheap. Looks like your friends like boost too :D
Yeah, you are right man! They not only Love Boost but High Boost!! haha the Rx7 is looking at close to 600bhp on the wheel, skyline bout 500++ bhp and evo at 500++ horses too, so you can understand how pressurizing it can be for me to have friends like that...wahahaha

CHeers! :D

Reaction score
nitekid said:
Nice one man, being in Singpaore - that wouldn't have been cheap. Looks like your friends like boost too :D
Yeah, you are right man! They not only Love Boost but High Boost!! haha the Rx7 is looking at close to 600bhp on the wheel, skyline bout 500++ bhp and evo at 500++ horses too, so you can understand how pressurizing it can be for me to have friends like that...wahahaha

don't worry about them - you're nice and light - power to weight ratio is worth 100hp alone on the GTR :D Just get some bigger injectors, fuel pump and a power FC like me - then you'll not only spit out huge flames :D , but give those guys a run for their money. The Rx7 will probably blow up soon so you'll just have to worry about the GTR and EVO :D

Reaction score
Website
nitekid said:

don't worry about them - you're nice and light - power to weight ratio is worth 100hp alone on the GTR :D Just get some bigger injectors, fuel pump and a power FC like me - then you'll not only spit out huge flames :D , but give those guys a run for their money. The Rx7 will probably blow up soon so you'll just have to worry about the GTR and EVO :D
Haha...Good one man :thumbs: ! Guess wat? you were so right about the RX 7 the Engine actually blew recently and he went to rebuilt the whole damn thing cursing and swearing. Well i guess the rotary 13b depends alot on its mood, could be a real terror at times but when time its up, it will just blow smoke :hurl: and say bye bye...haha :D

Woah bro, r u running very rich to spit huge flames? Reali cool to see S15 on Flames...err...i mean spit out flames especially huge ones! nice! :thumbs:

Cheers ;)