What's new

Meet: Beaconsfield services driftworks meet

Reaction score
Country
This is just a heads up..

i went to this meet last night was a 'drift works' meet but welcomed anyone along.was a good evening and a good turn out..even though it was freezing!

Everyone was friendly,there was no silly driving (one or two but it was a metro and m5 driver) fair bit of space to park..all round good meet.

lee the guy who organised it,will do another in a month or so and I really wana try and get some s15's to come.

i was the only one there in an s15,the attention the car got was mega and everyone commented on how nice the s15 is..so who would be up for it?

its free,just drive and park..they have everything there mac Donald's and all that so if your hungry you can eat...even the police didnt even come as it was stressed no heroic driving.

i will post more info when I know,so please....a few of you come and support the s15oc and the car itself!:) haha.

Lee :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Did you get any photos of the meet?

I wouldn't go that far for a meet but I'm interested to see what turned up from DW.

Reaction score
I went my car didn't lee your car is mint. That black r35 gtr I've never heard anything sound so nice, and that ae86 on throttle bodies was so clean, and the sierra cosworth pick up never seen anything engineered so well.

Reaction score
Country
im up for that, only just the otherside of LDN, where abouts would you be coming from lee?

provided my car turns up before the next one haha

Reaction score
Country
I was right by that ae86 on bodies!! That was mint!

it's well worth it 80 people are down to go already,will be 150+ I think.

There no messing about with is good so your cars are safe,that GTR is crazy!!! Went so so fast!!

would be good to try and get a few s15's there and get a bit of interest in the club and the cars :)..

I'll give you some info on the next meet its on Facebook so I'll be right back lol!

lee

Reaction score
Country
Come on guys!!!!

i want a few s15's there! I don't want to be the only one..

its a good meet and I know the guy who is setting it up..he is a nice friendly bloke who has put a lot of effort in to sort this out..it's also a good meet for everyone to have a chin wag as there are some special cars going!

i'll post up more details as its In a Few weeks.

cheers

lee

Reaction score
Country
It's Sunday 26th of may at 8pm

Beaconsfield services
windsor road
HP9 2SE

need to get some of these cars there,these cars put so many to shame as they are a beautiful looking car!

need some support guys!

He has worked with the police and the services so there won't be no silly driving,no hero's ..just good banter and lots of fine cars!

lee

Reaction score
Country
249 views and barely any replies! Come one guys!

this is a really good meet :)

Reaction score
Country
4 days left till this meet,around 150-200 cars going..

anyone fancy it?

Reaction score
Country
:(

No worries mate,come to the next.

thought I maybe would of got 1 maybe 2 to come!