What's new

Rare Nissan Silvia S15 Ballistix Body Kit + S15 Fog Lamps - Must See!!!

Reaction score
Country
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hey everyone,

I have the following item up for sale. Looking for £200 or nearest offer!!!

Ebay Link:
[/FONT]

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261173999348?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

Rare Nissan Silvia S15 Fiber Glass (FRP) Ballistix front & rear bumpers produced by (Bomex) in excellent condition. Currently sprayed in Nissan Silver. They were previously fitted to my S15, so I can guarantee them a perfect fit as well.

They may need a bit of attention in the form of a respray and the front and rear kit have 1 or 2 very very slight hairline fiberglass cracks, which can easily be repaired if required with resin. (These are hardly noticeable unless you are within an inch of the car!)

Apart from that, the kit was very much cared for when originally on my vehicle, so I'm confident that whomever purchases it, will be pleased.

Also included in this auction are a set of original S15 fog lamps, which are now very hard to get hold of. They are currently fitted to the front bumper on this body kit and are in perfect working order. They just need to be wired in.
[/FONT]

What is looks like installed: