What's new

Hi All... (Update:06/12/2006 Pics added)

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Good morning to you all,

Thought it was about time i introduced myself as ive been lurking around here for a bit now doing my research into the lovelyness that is the S15 :nod:

Im Justin (obviously) and in 3 months time i will be the proud owner of a PWETER Spec R Aero courtesy of Jurgen at JM-Imports :thumbs: Its a completely stock low milage car at the mo, grade 4.5 and by all accounts its quality. Just the torture of the 3 month wait till i get the thing that I have to deal with now!! As soon as I have some better pics of it I will get um up for you all to see cause I know how much you guys love ya Piccies ;)

There are big plans affoot for this car when it arrives and it wont be standard for very long but more info on that much later down the line as and when ive got the car.

More about me then, errrm, Currently own a MAD little Nissan Pulsar GTIR which pushes a quite moderate 320bhp. Ive had the wee beastie for almost 6 years now and bar a few annoying (and expensive) problems she has never missed a beat. It will be up for sale very soon to make way for the S-body and i know im gonna miss it like crazy but it all worth it..... I think :confused: Im also the midlands area rep for GTIROC and have organised many a meet for the R guys and gals with great success :thumbs: They all love me over there :ghey: :smitten: :whistle:

Anyway, thats me for now, so, a big hello to you all :thumbs: Look forward to becoming part of the comunity and S15 ownership!

Cheers

J.

ps.

Pulsar Vid ;)

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v285/justingtir/?action=view&current=CLIP0040.flv

pps.

I will change my Avatar when I get the Silvia ;)

edit to correct PEWTER :thumbs:

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Welcome :wave:

The Pulsar GTI-R was the first right hand drive car I drove :)

You gasoline account will be very happy when the S15 comes.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
welcome buddy good that more ppl are seeing the light and finding out the S15 is a great car iam sure u will love it and yes ur right we want pics hehe :wave:

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
kimi said:
do you ever go to the bubble meet ?
Been a regular there for a few years now :thumbs: Saying that tho I havent been much this year as i always seem to end up working when its on!! :rant:

As soon as the Silvia arrives tho I will def be making an effort to get there again cause im a sucker for them sunday dinners :thumbs: :thumbs:

J.

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Thanks for the welcomes guys :thumbs:

Its one day less compared to yesterday till I get the car :thumbs: :thumbs: ;)

(dont worry, im not gonna say that every day.... altho it will get my post count up as I do love a good forum whore ;) )

J.

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Right, I finally have some pics of the new toy thanks to Jurgen at JM Imports :thumbs: This will be hopefully the first of MANY updates to this thread over the next 12 months or so as this car goes through a bit of a transformation.. Watch this space :thumbs: :thumbs:

So here she is, My very stock (Bar the Nismo exhaust) S15 as she awaits the next boat.

As you can see, its a very normal S15 Spec R :thumbs: Soon not to be :thumbs:

J.

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Its in Japan at the mo awaiting the next boat bound for the UK. If all goes to plan it should be loaded and shipped within the next couple of weeks as there is boat running over the christmas period. I should then get my hands on it sometime late Feb :thumbs: Im fed up of waiting already!!!! :(

Gives me time to research and sort out a few bits for it tho :D

J.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
justin666 said:
Its in Japan at the mo awaiting the next boat bound for the UK. If all goes to plan it should be loaded and shipped within the next couple of weeks as there is boat running over the christmas period. I should then get my hands on it sometime late Feb :thumbs: Im fed up of waiting already!!!! :(

Gives me time to research and sort out a few bits for it tho :D

J.
Then you have the very fun task of waiting ahead of you :)
i remember when my S15 was shipped from Jap-land. Counted the days and looked at the pics I had everyday :D

My Skyline was shipped recently (december 1st). ETA to Gothenburg is january 15th.
So you're not the only one waiting if that's makes you feel better :)

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
Nicely said:
Yep, that'll fit right in :nod: Or should that be blend right in... :p

I assume pewter ones are faster then ;) ;) Its the same with Pulsars, everyone knows black ones are fastest :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :p :p I did toy with the idea of a black S15 but as this one came up at such a good price i would have been daft to turn it down :cool:

J.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
No, not any faster. Its just that there are three times as many Pewter S15s as most other colours, so you tend to go 'oh, its another silver car'.... :p :D

Reaction score
Website
www.gtiroc.com
Country
So by adding up the total BHP of the pewter ones we in effect have more power so are therefore faster :wave: :wave: :D

You know it makes sense :eek: :eek: :eek: lol.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I think we all know that Black is the fastest colour :D

Me and Topper has about the same engine spec, but mine put out more power on the dyno :p

having a de-catted turbo-back exhaust had absolutely nothing to do with it. It's just the colour that brings out the extra horsies :wack: