What's new

Meet: The Fast Show - Santa Pod Race Way, Sunday 17th March

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

Just thought I would let you know that Santa Pod is hosting yet another Fast Show this year and it would be great if a couple of us from the silvia club could attend!

I personally will be attending, as I will be entering my car into the show and shine competition this time round ;)

Details wise, the event starts early (8am) on Sunday the 17th of March and ends later that evening (6pm).

Theres plenty of events going on which include, drag racing, drifting, show and shine and the stunt show.

Tickets are £17 for the Sunday if booked in advance or £20 at the gate.

If you want to take your car on the drag strip it's £20 for 4 runs!

Tickets are available via the official website: http://www.thefastshow.com/index.htm

I'm in the Bracknell area, so if anyone can come and wants to meet up here and go together, let me know!

Hope you can all make it and see ya in the track ;)

regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Il be there but going with sheffcruise on their stand may see some of you there

Reaction score
Country
Hey guys,

sorry for such a late response on this post, but I have just posted a new thread regarding the fast show within the general discussions board.

reason being is that I am trying to get 10 people to attend, so that we can go as a club and have our own show stand.

so if you would like to attend this event please confirm your details within the general discussions post!

Also, just to mention that if this does go ahead I will have to ask all attendees for their £17 admission fee, so that I can book us in as a club!

cheers

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Sorry for the late reply, been real busy with work yet again

One more person has confirmed. All we need to do now is convince around 4 more people to attend and then we can book our club a show stand.

So please, if you can attend we need you, to make this happen!

Let me know asap, so that I can book as a group.

Tickets are £17 so I will need to ask each attendee to pay for there tickets. I can either book us in via a group if your ok with transferring ticket fees to my PayPal (I am a respectable ebayer, so I'm not trying to run off with anyones money for peace of mind). But if your not comfortable with that, I can see if we can each pay individually over the phone.

If we are definitely doing this please confirm your attendance (Name and email, so I can confirm your booking and send you a ticket)again in this post within the next 2 weeks and the method in which you wish to pay for your ticket.

Thanks again guys and any queries, you can email me at: killzone22@hotmail.co.uk

regards

Ashley

Reaction score
Country
iam going to be there :D will be cool to see some people with s15, iam not running mine though and meeting up with friends in Oxford and driving there

Reaction score
Country
Just found out that the deadline to book us all in as a club at the Fast Show is Friday the 8th of March!

So please, please confirm your attendance asap.

Reaction score
Country
Received payments from most people now totaling 8. We just need 2 more confirmed people to be able to book a show stand!

We can do this!!!

Regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
List of Club members for show stand on the 17th March:

My mates:

Alex (paid)
Kris (awaiting payment)
James (paid)

S15 owners club members:

Ashley - s15 member (paid)
Luke - s15 member ( paid)
Chris - s15 member (paid)
Luke's girlfriend - s15 member (paid)
Kirsch - s15 member (awaiting payment)

SXOC club members:

Richard - sxoc member (paid)
Richards friend - sxoc member (paid)

Cheers everyone for your attendance. It means a lot to me ;)

regards

Ash

Reaction score
Country
Anyone driving done from the London area on the Sunday morning?