What's new

FS: 2002 Nissan Silvia Spec R 60k

Reaction score
Country
Hi all, it’s really been paining me to actually get round to writing this, but I need to be sensible and think about putting some money away into savings.
The car is a 2002 Nissan Silvia Spec-R, 6-speed manual, it has covered roughly 60k miles (103000 kms on the clock).

The car was imported late 2010 and has just had its third Mot which it passed with no advisories and isn’t due now until October 2013. It also comes with 5 months Tax.

The car is a V package model, so it has the standard tinted rear and side windows, Xenon headlights and a slightly different effect to the interior trim. It also has wind deflectors, but I would have imagined them to just be a factory upgrade.

Since I have had the car I wanted to get it to a similar spec to my previous S14A and as such I have relocated the battery to the boot with a proper kit and brand new Bosch battery with the intention of fitting a FMIC, the battery tray is still in though if this isn’t to your taste and want to put it all back.

The car is fairly standard as I wanted something I could build up myself and not someone else’s work, but it does come with a few subtle mods.

HKS Hi power 409 cat back exhaust.

Genuine Nismo LM GT3 wheels
18x8 front, with Goodyear Eagle 225/40 tyres.
18x9 rear, with nearly new Marshall 225/40 tyres.

The car is really tidy all round, and the engine bay has no oil leaks or grime. The cars never missed a beat and I always warm it up before driving. As for bad points i can only really think it has a very small fag hole burn in the passenger seat, it was there when i got it, but it's so small it's never really bothered me, other than that it's got one or two very small marks where it once had a splitter fitted.

SOLD

Any other pictures required or questions just let me know.

Last edited: