What's new

WTB: Needed S15 Aero or aftermarket front bumper

Reaction score
My front has been fibre glassed for the last time!!!!!

Looking for either a bumbper like Nicelys or any other after market one... dont care about colour!

Cheers

M

Meddy

Topper said:
An Aftermarket non fibreglass..... you'll be lucky
Greddy do none FRP and URAS do that mad bendy stuff as well. It would be my choice if OEM wasnt available

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
You can get them on Yahoo Auctions via a buyer (check the s15oc traders). New from Nissan Japan (Japanparts have the best price), they are around ?700 and come pre painted.

However, the shipping is going to be the killer.

You can't get them from Nissan GB as its a JDM accessory part.

Reaction score
wow wow i think this has been miss read some how...

I would preffer it to be fibre glassed as they are cheaper...

I was commenting on the condition of my existing bumper... its been cut in half had bits ripped off it attacked with angle grinders... and i cant put it together anymore with fibreglass!!!! Its beyond repair!!!

Im looking for any aftermarket bumper made from any material!

Mine literally keeps falling off :rolleyes:

Cheers guys for your suggestions... have you got any more???

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
OK. I'd assumed you'd learnt the folly of your ways after owning an FRP bumper :p I've got a website at home that does FRP Aero bumpers for around ?250.

Reaction score
Cool!!! I'll look forward to stealing that from you!!!!

Ive resided to the fact that the bumper is gunna die and im not apossed to fixing it 10 or more times... but mine is completly dead now :cry:

M

Meddy

channie said:
wow wow i think this has been miss read some how...

I would preffer it to be fibre glassed as they are cheaper...

I was commenting on the condition of my existing bumper... its been cut in half had bits ripped off it attacked with angle grinders... and i cant put it together anymore with fibreglass!!!! Its beyond repair!!!

Im looking for any aftermarket bumper made from any material!

Mine literally keeps falling off :rolleyes:

Cheers guys for your suggestions... have you got any more???
Ahh you want a cheap nasty bumper. :D
:p
Al at Pow R does Aero FRP replicas which from memory are not too expensive. Have a look at his website.

Reaction score
I spoke to Warren from Pow-r (Used to o his Uni course wiork for him) and there S15 stuff comes in too expensive... Exceopt for a carbon boot lid which appeared on the site then disappeared very quickly.... hmmmm any body on here???? Or was it mr Morrison.

I always keep an eye on there site but not much second hand stuff or replicas come up...

But yeah youve got the idea... Cheap and nasty!!!! So i dont cry when i kill it after a month or so.... :p :D

M

Meddy

They have a replica full aero kit shown on there normal site, I just assumed he carried them in stock.

Reaction score
Jus spoke to them again...

They have aload of stuff which they were goin to fit to a S15 Alan bought but sold straight away...

Gunna get some details later! The Aero bumper on there is only ?345... abit to pricey for me to destroy!

That boot is lush... they do two types... a stick on one that just covers the boot and one that replaces the whole thing!

I want this vent style bonnet for mine!!!!!