What's new

FS: 2010 civic type r

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I have for sale my crystal black type r gt.
Its a 2010 model with 23k on the clock ,super clean car is tax'd till end of march
It is a final spec car so comes with the factory lsd ,usb connection,hidheadlights with washers,red footwell lighting,tyre pressure sensors and also has the gp pack fitted and type r mats.
car is for sale on pistonheads and full spec can be seen here Used HONDA CIVIC (MK8) I-VTEC TYPE R GT 2010 for sale - PistonHeads (Ref 810440)

Its up for £11295 which is super cheap considering that its mint! no kerbing to wheels and only a couple of stone chips on the bonnets and wings. I gave the car a good clean/polish/wax last week ready for the crappy weather ahead few pics,more on the link.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
man, who is that ugly guy in the reflection. There should be a warning on this thread. :p

Reaction score
Country
haha that's a bit mean meddler :thumbs: , saying that though i can only go out on Halloween with my ugly mug :D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ha ha early morning abuse love it!!
Maybe you should post a warning your the man who can!!
And luke meddler is just annoyed because he's the frog the ladies kiss before meeting the prince lmao =P

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
haha love it peglio you crack me up and yea you are right but don't want to say to much on the subject cause have you seen that gun hes got :eek: very big and scary haha :D and meddler you can say peglio is ugly until your green in the face but,,,,, wait a minute LOL :p

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ready with the ak47 mo!!!! Ha ha ha too funny . Best not get too cocky , avatars have a habit of being changed if your naughty watch out lol

Reaction score
Country
i no its scary its the look in those froggy eyes and your right i saw miss piggy the other day,,,,, hang that was the missus LOL, where is meddler,,, do you think hes loading up the banana clips :wave:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
be afraid....... be very afraid!

Reaction score
Country
:eek: noooo no please meddler look umm i was umm talking bout some one else ;) it was all peglio haha :p haha sorry peglio but meddlers gun is very big,,,,,, wow wow before there's any comments i mean the ak47 nothing else haha :D, iam going to have nightmares tonight of kurmet the frog chasing me with a ak47 LOL :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
:eek: noooo no please meddler look umm i was umm talking bout some one else ;) it was all peglio haha :p haha sorry peglio but meddlers gun is very big,,,,,, wow wow before there's any comments i mean the ak47 nothing else haha :D, iam going to have nightmares tonight of kurmet the frog chasing me with a ak47 LOL :)

That's fine I will take the blame , but you know the one thing he hates more than anything else....
People who spell his name wrong!!! It's kermit!!! Your in serious trouble now mwah hah ha ha :nod:

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I hate that nearly as much as people who use text speak.

Reaction score
Country
mate no sorry mr Kermit i respect the gangster Kermit :notworthy: LOL cool out to the Kermit clan and his crew :cool: LOL, oh dear being serous all the time is hard work haha but on a serous note iam loving the pictures,,,,, of the cars sorry mate your not my type,,,, wow not that men are thou :eek: LOL, seriously thou both cars are really really nice the civic looks brand new and the Silvia is pure beauty :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Cheers dude I do look after my cars it shows seeing as its done almost 25k now and still look mint lol might have a buyer lined up so if it all works out I can get he paint shop up and running!!

Reaction score
Country
oh sweet mate hope they buy it :thumbs:,,,, well they'd be a fool not to it really does look brand new and Hondas are great cars and those vtec engines are so much fun you always smile when your in the vtec zone :), if there's anything i can do to help you with the paint shop just give me a shout iam always on here and ill try my best for you mate, good luck with the buyer and please don't sell the Silvia it will miss you too much:cry: lol i understand what's got to be has got to be done and fair play mate cause works important and its the sort of thing that could really make you and make you happy if that's what you want to do and when the shops up and running properly you could always buy another Silvia at least you can say you have owned one, but if you do sell it you have to still come on here ok LOL:D

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
I don't think I could bring myself to sell it I love it too much!
i would be more likely to sorn it for winter and keep it/ respray it and do a full refurb.....
I reckon I can get he business going wih what I get from the civic sale anyways would prefer to use the silvia as a demo car for the business. We shall see.......
Thanks dude much appreciated...i will be doing rocker covers on exchange basis if that's something you or your mates would be interested in custom air brushed stuff to soon. Doing some Honda and nissan covers plus other engine parts all will be revealed once I sort a workspace anyways mate thanks for the support

Reaction score
Country
yes yes yes!!! i like that idea lol :thumbs: your Silvia is so perfect you cant get rid of it mate and like the thinking very business cleaver, was thinking of doing simalar sort of thing for my car doing before and after pictures so when people ask what the works like i got 100% proof and i will start saying to friends bout it and tell them they need there cars resprayed lol :p and the rocker cover and other engine parts has really got the imagination going really liking the sound of it all, oh god yea and roughly were abouts will you be situated

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Agreed a price on this today a garage are selling it for me with a lowest price guarantee if it doesn't sell in 60 days so at least that's one thing sorted !
as for my 15 being perfect it's a long way from perfect in my eyes but I change my mind once a week I will never be 100% happy with it lol. I am in hemel mate with the engine parts I am going to be lookin to start that as soon as I build my workshop so will keep in touch be cool if you could pump it for me will do good rates on other stuff you need doing to say thanks ;)