Haltech ECU

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Anyone heard of these, i heard they are well known in Aus land :wave:

Anyone any using one or got any info on them?

Cheers :)

S

S15R

Power FC is still the most popular ecu

it depends on where you live, if you got an ECU which no one knows how to tune it then its useless

Haltech is well known in Australia because its an aussie company therefore tuning is not a problem :D

Wiring.. PFC and Tomei are probably the most easiest to install not sure about HKS because no one knows how to tune them properly here

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
S15R said:
Power FC is still the most popular ecu

it depends on where you live, if you got an ECU which no one knows how to tune it then its useless

Haltech is well known in Australia because its an aussie company therefore tuning is not a problem :D

Wiring.. PFC and Tomei are probably the most easiest to install not sure about HKS because no one knows how to tune them properly here
I think that the HKS box can be tuned by specialized HKS dealers only.
Pretty useless if I may say so. I custom chip would be cheaper and just as good.

I've been looking on AEM PnP lately just for fun.
seems like a good ECU. Plug n play like PFC. has built in traction control, boost control and alot of other things.
More expensive though. Only for ADM S15, I suspect that there is only a cable to change and it would function with JDM models too.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I have been offered it from a local tuner who is now a dealer for Haltech, he has a dyno and does the mapping too :thumbs:

Just wondering if it was any good?

S

silv15

Hello...im from Peru, and i swaped a rb25det and i use a haltech e6x, BUT, i have some problems with the speed and rpm,,they r dead :(.
Can u guys help me?, i dont know where in the gauge panel to conect the haltechs RPM.....And my speedo, i just have no idea how 2 make it work, i still got the abs, but i dont have the wires nor the sr20 eccu....i think the speedo works with the ABS right ? what can i do 2 make it work ?

Do u guys have any wiring diagram from the s15 gauge panel ? so i can connect my haltechs RPM ?

Btw, the haltech is a very good stand alone, but kinda expensive, i payed for my e6x 1500 USD ( remmember i live in Peru :p )....theres a haltech dealer here, he tunes it...there r like 40 cars here with haltechs, and there r the fastest around ( fast for Peru :p )......90% of the 8-11 sec cars (1/4 mile) uses haltechs :)

Yoshi Amano

PS: i hope u guys can help me making my rpm and speedo work :D