What's new

FS: 99' Pearl white Spec-R Full Aero 73k

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Well unfortunately as some of you may have guessed I've decided to put the Silvia up for sale. Not a decision I've made lightly but I need to remove the temptation to spend money on it. With saving for a house etc a project like this wouldn't(isn't) get the attention it deserves. :(

The car was completely standard when I bought it from Torque Gt a touch over 15months ago(I think) I am the first and only uk owner. It was undersealed and alarm fitted by Torque when I bought it. I have spent a lot on this car and have done a lot of the expensive donkey work. Importing the bumper cost me 840 alone and that was unpainted.

Since owning I have only had one issue and that was the starter motor packing up, had this replaced with a 14 one and its been fine since. Currently have a Gizzmo ebc half fitted I want to finish fitting this before it is sold too as boost can creep a with the full exhaust and standard actuator, that said i went for a drive this morning and it held fine. Nothing wrong with being cautious. On cold start up there is a squeaky belt, check this regularly and nothings ever been loose i believe it just be slipping slighty due to age and had was on the list of things to be changed, trying to think of anything else to be honest as possible!

Also my personal plate will have to come off. 2 new rear tyres will be fitted this week aswell.

Thread: http://forum.s15oc.com/showthread.php?9170-Mike-s-Spec-R

Taxed and mot'd till may 2013

73000miles
WK0 Pearl white,
1999 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R full optional aero kit,
Optional sunroof,
Wind deflectors
HSD Coilovers,
Autobahn88 fmic,
Apexi Induction,
Apex braided turbo lines(unfitted but comes with)
Gizzmo ebc (half fitted)
H-dev Mani(heat wrapped)
Tomei extreme elbow,
Ths 3" front pipe,
3" Decat,
Blitz 3" nur spec cat back,
Rota Grid Drifts 18x8.5(front) 18x9.5 (rear),
Apex rear camber arm,
Sniper racing carbon exhaust shield
Crystal rear lights
Alpine Double Din headunit,
Transformer wheel caps because i look at ebay to often.

This is fitted to the car currently but i will be taking them out to sell separately unless wanted to pay extra to have them left in.
Recaro Evo 4 seats on Raptor rails £350.

I have a spoilerless boot in pewter also which i would want £140 for but could obviously do something with it all if you were interested.

I'll add to and edit this add again when I remember stuff as I'm sure I've forgot stuff. If you want any info at all please just ask.

All in this is a superb example of this car, true head turner and a great place to start a project so im going to say. :(

£9750. ono
Based in Yeovil.
M77TUK@Googlemail.com or pm me and i'll get you my number.

Last edited:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Thanks mate, I like to think its worth that. Its worth far more than that to me really. I never pictured myself selling it but i know me and i wont leave it alone as much as i try and convince myself i will.

Reaction score
Iv'e always like the look of your car, clean and simple. Ashame you have to sell, probably regret it as time passes

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Iv'e always like the look of your car, clean and simple. Ashame you have to sell, probably regret it as time passes
Thanks mate :) Lad coming to look at it tomorrow, already regret it i think :eek:

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Whereabouts did it go to?

What is next?

And how did you go about getting an Aero front bumper?

Mike

Reaction score
Country
That was fast :(
Yeah, fist lad that looked at it. :/

Not surprised super tidy car!
Cheers Chris! Gonna be missed....

Whereabouts did it go to?

What is next?

And how did you go about getting an Aero front bumper?
A lad called Joe from Chippenham/Bath has a deposit in it just waiting for the plates for come off.

What's next, hell of a question that. Don't really know I plan to keep and save a majority of the cash towards the getting old/buying a house fund. And toying with like a half decent 4x4 with the view to it being able to tow a track car one day! I want a Pathfinder but budget might limit to a xtrail or something.

I ordered it through Garage-D but you can order them from Nissan directly with the part number!

And Auss, yeah I already regret it :(

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Ah well sometimes these things have to be done mate.
I am now considering selling mine..
Money from selling both my cars would be enough for me to start my business with no debt . Might have to be done .
Hopefully it's gone to a good home get the guy on the site so we can keep an eye on it ha ha ha

Reaction score
Country
Lovely car lovely price lovely deal lovely lovely lovely LOL and for anyone thinking of buying it remember seeing the car when it was imported into the country and i promise it is clean as clean can be, a perfect buy, and max heres an address to a website that sells brand new aero bumpers if of use to you http://www.nismoparts.com/catalog/?section=1030

Reaction score
Country
Lovely car lovely price lovely deal lovely lovely lovely LOL and for anyone thinking of buying it remember seeing the car when it was imported into the country and i promise it is clean as clean can be, a perfect buy, and max heres an address to a website that sells brand new aero bumpers if of use to you http://www.nismoparts.com/catalog/?section=1030
I came across that site when I was looking for one. That's not the standard Nissan Aero, it's a Nismo one :)

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Heah sucks Chris but hey ho :(

He hasn't picked it up yet Sam! Will be a week or two yet! Waiting for the dvla as usual.

Luke, Viper is right that isn't an Aero bumper.

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@Peglio13
Proper sucks looks like my civic is gone though so might be able to keep the 15 after all =D I hope your enjoying your last week or 2 with it dude!!

Reaction score
Country
oh no silly me :rolleyes:, thanks viper didn't realise and don't want to be giving out the wrong information to people am i right in saying there very similar