What's new

FS: Nissan Skyline R33 Gtst 40th Anniversary

Reaction score
Country
Price is £4500ono
im Getting married in march so i need to sell!! weddings aint cheap and I have now found a venue

I live in Croydon, Surrey. You can call me (Andy) on 07950167049.
Has tax until April 2013 and MOT until May 2013.
This car is a decent condition. The chassis and bodywork is among the best GTST's I have seen around in the UK. It was wax-oiled last year, done properly up into the pillars at RB Motorsport. There is nothing more than a bit of superficial rust in places except the spare wheel well which corroded a bit around where the hole is especially. This is now waxoiled underneath and I put anti-rust stuff on the boot side.
Mechanically it seem fine. The odometer says 128k or so, but this is all km's up until 126k or so I think, as when I did the conversion the speedo went to mph but the I never wound back the odometer. The car was tuned up by RSP with a custom map on the standard ECU.
I'll be sad to see this car go. I'll put it on here for a bit first before I put in on pistonheads as I'd rather it go to someone on here.
I've also got two spare rear brembo calipers which I will chuck in. When I put in the rear left brembo I slightly crossed the threads so my plan was to at sometime get around to changing it for peace of mind. It has been fine on the road but if I ever tracked it I would definately change it first.

Speaking of tracks I never did track this and I am pretty sure it was never tracked by the previous owner as it was stock when I acquired it.

Just as an idea what I have done:
Engine/Mechanicals
Stock engine unopened
Standard turbo
Plazmaman plenum
Plazmaman throttle body
Plazmaman dump valve
Trust/Greddy FMIC
Mocal oil cooler and thermostat
Splitfire Coilpacks
HKS silent hi power with steel dump and decat.
Alloy rad
Greddy boost controller (Profec B II)
Suspension and Drivetrain
Cusco 1.5-way mech diff
Exeddy twin plate clutch and Nismo slave.
Brembo calipers and disks and braided brake lines
HKS Hipermax III suspension
Whiteline ARB's
Whiteline bushings rear subframe
Camber arms rear
Camber bushings front
Nismo front tower strut
HICAS delete
SSR Type F wheels
Interior
Cobra seats
Blitz mech boost gauge
Greddy infometer with oil temp and pressure sensors
White dials
Nismo gear knob
Exterior
Trial bodykit all around (copy I think).