What's new

FS: Saab 9-3 Aero 2003 64K Miles MINT!!

T

Tazzy

Finished in gleaming Black Paintwork contrasted with two tone Cream Leather and Grey Cloth. This car has the best of both worlds with 210BHP which easily gets 30 MPG around town and 40+MPG on a run. The car has full Service History with the last two services being 2 year interval services. I have had 6 month road tax added onto the car and the MOT lasts until January 2013. The car has 2 former Keepers. This car boasts Dual Climate Control, Cruise Control, Premium Saab Sound System, Ice Cold Air Conditioning, Cold Glovebox, CD Player with ID3 Tagging, Leather Armrest, Electric Door Mirror, Unused Space Saver, 2 Key Fobs, Electric Windows All Round, 17" Alloy Wheels, Trip Computer, Big Boot Space, Immobiliser, Headlight washers, Body coloured bumpers.There is a mark on the on rear bumper which was there when I had bought the car from the previous owner, it hasn't really bothered me but if you was to get this repaired this will cost around £50 from Chips Away, I have taken this into consideration. In short if you're after a 4 door saloon that looks good, spacious, comfortable and moves when you need it to this is definately the car for you! The stereo no longer works after I had the car jump started by Green Flag as I am on crutches and haven't driven the car for a few weeks. It's probably just a fuse or could be the ampifier (common problem), There is a slight misfire and I have bought brand new plugs for the car but as I am on crutches I am unable to get these fitted. £2,500

Would do a deal with a S15 Spec R or Skyline R34 GTT