What's new

FS: s15 spec r for sale!!!!

Reaction score
Country
hey Im selling my Nissan s15 spec r! not happy about selling it at all but it needs to be done for now!! :(

the car itself is very clean and very well looked after! Always owned by a mature owner who minded the car very well! The paint on the car is spotless and there isnt a single mark or chip on the whole body kit! Not a dot of rust anywhere! the car drives like a dream with no knocks or rattles from anywhere!

A lot of care, work and attention has went into this car over the years and anyone who sees it and drives it would fully agree with that!
Car has been mapped by TDP performance to 340BHP! Car comes with lots of original parts such as rad, air vents Etc. Loads of receipts for the car and dyno sheet for the map!

Spec is

NCT til the 31-4-13
3moths tax
full vortex kit
tubler manifold
upgraded elbow
Mega Flow Induction Hard Pipe Kit
Nismo 555 injectors
jperformance alinmuim radiator
steal head gasket
HKS front mount intercooler with hardpipe kit
Excedy clutch lightweight flywheel
1.5 LSD
Denso iridium life time plugs
braided turbo hoses
Samco hoses
Apexi power FC commander
4 white faced Defi gauges 60mm oil pressure, oil temp, water temp, turbo and the control box
Apexi boost controller
original mats
HSD coilovers fully adj
4 new tyres
blitz full exhaust system
under sealed
rear tilt plate
touch screen DVD CD Ipod ready
fly off hand break
8000k HIDs
boot flushed
full Clifford alarm system with built in turbo timer
2 keys 2 fobs
air con Etc.

if anyone would like more pics or if you have any questions about the car feel free to contact me!

i can be contacted by pm on this site, email with is niallbrennan_16@hotmail.com

car is located in Galway in the west of Ireland!

for anyone travelling Im only about 20-30mins anyway from the closest airport!

asking price is 8500e or nearest offer!

I have never posted much on this site so i don't know how to add pics to this ad :(

I have loads of pics I can email to anyone who wants them so all you have to do is ask for them!

Thanks for looking!!!