What's new

FS: my much loved s15

A

andyvass

right as im wanting to move out ive had to make the dreaded decision and sell my much loved s15, i dont want to but unfortunatly i cant afford to have both the car and a flat/house :(

the car,

Nissan Silvia S15 Spec S
Engine- SR20DE
HKS silent exuhust cat back
decat pipe ( still have the cat)
Tein adjustable coilovers
air filter ( unbranded)
full respray
vertex front bumper and skirts
c-west rear bumper
alpine touch screen media station
fli amp
sony xplod sub 12"
strut brace (unbranded)

im sure thats it but may have missed a few things

the car is MOTed till october and taxed till september 2012
i have her looked at regualy at the garage and oil changed every 6-8 weeks, its only ever had vpower fuel since coming to the uk

the private plate is not included

the price is £6000 with the Lenso D1R alloys BUT is a ono with the Dare drift rz alloys

please dont hesitate to ask any questions if your interested, im more than happy to answer :)

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
How many miles? When was it imported and any engine bay pics?

Why do you have the oil changed every 2 months???

Also a proper pic of the odd wheel?

A

andyvass

The mileage is 93000, there is no odd wheel lol there is a choise of 2 different wheels all is perfect condition lol I don't know why I've always done it to all my cars, I spouse just to keep it all clean and fresh inside, it was imported in 2010 and I'm the first uk owner, the car came from toque gt ill upload a engine pic now completely forgot about that

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Ahh I see bout the wheels. My bad!!! Looks very tidy and nicely styled, maybe a tad optimistic with the price, but hey why not!!!

A

andyvass

Thanks mate I think it's fair price concidering I've seen a few similar to mine aroun the same price and some real ratty R's for 7 7 and half grand but the R will always be more money anyways

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
OHH i was wondering why this was so cheap :p just realised its a spec s haha.

Tbh i hope people do stay optimistic with there prices, okay it may take longer to sell but at least we won't all suffer from prices getting knocked down trying to compete with each other. Keep spec S at high price will keep the spec R even higher, thats only if there in good condition and this one looks good.

Just my 2pence lol

Good luck with the sale! :)

A

andyvass

Thanks I'm in no hurry to sell but would help the saving with it gone :)

A

andyvass

Sold! I'm no longer a s15 owner! I was very sad to see it go down the road :/