What's new

Open Event: Trax 2012

P

phil_future

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that Trax 2012 (traxshows.co.uk) takes place on the 2nd September at Silverstone and gives you guys the opportunity to drive the F1 circuit. We are doing a special deal for clubs like yourselves where clubs get in for only £15 a £5 saving on the gate price. If you’re interested in coming along or booking track time or just you just want some more info just give me a call or drop me an email (philip.reed@futurenet.com or 01225 442244 ext 2780).

Cheers

Phil

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Like the sound of this, especially driving the F1 circuit. Hopefully some others will be on board too.

Max

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Yes I am :) In yeovs on Fri if you are about. I still want to make this but my car is a bit unwell at the moment and about to have a lot of work done, so not the best time to track it.

Reaction score
Country
i will be mate live off in yeovs tho you based at culdrose then? ohh hope its not too bad always a good excuse for upgrading, you could always not track it and sit it on the stand if we can get one doesnt seem to be much interest

Reaction score
Country
theres another 15 or two plus me convoying from yeovil to this unable to find a stand at this late time but was worth a try. ur welcome to come along in your 15 or theres a spare seat in mine if your still in the area