What's new

FS: Please.. Looking for s15 in u.s.

R

rome83

I am looking for a Silvia s15, preferably Spec-R in the United States of America. If you are selling or planning to sell or know one selling somewhere PLEASE PLEASE let me know. I'm about to blow my brains out this car is so hard to find!

Also if someone has some credible info on importing one from outside the US and what needs to be done, where to import, and other such info I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

Jay-pan

Reaction score
Country
If your willing to spend do it yourself. Search on japanese car sale sites, then contact container ships and get a price on a container shipped to you then get it to be sent straight to the dock where you can collect it from.

When i was looking for one to the UK i think i was looking at around £1,200 for a container shipped from Japan to the UK.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Unfortunately its not that easy for the guys in the USA. They aren't allowed to import cars into practically every state. But there are a few places that can do it, to the original poster, do a search for it on here as a few US guys have posted about it before.