What's new

Gobsmacked !!

B

bettsc

Couldn't believe this so had to post it.
Had the dreaded intermittant mis-fire the other day - classic coil pack issue (been here before). Out of curiosity, went to my local Nissan (Mumfords, Valley Road, Plymouth)dealer to see if / when / how much to get a coil pack from Nissan.
A quick search on his computer & he announced he could get one for me in 24 hours - cost ?49.39 + VAT.
Sure enough, the following day he called & I duly collected.
He didn't recognise the part number, so I guess it isn't fitted to other Nissans (?)
Anyway, I'm happy - genuine Nissan part - under sixty quid.
:thumbs:
Chris

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Mumfords is great - I've bought a lot of parts from them in the past and they are always happy to look up parts for the S15. Prices are good, although turnaround time that you had seems unbelievable :)

S

Speedy

Ahh another Plymouth local on the forum :wave: :thumbs: Mumfords are pretty good compared to other manufacturers ie Mazda lol

Reaction score
providing the part has been ordered before from that dealer.... most will be able to get parts within 24hrs.

i paid the same for my coil pack..... you'rs will most likely only be comin' from denmark, parts from japan seem to stop there alot of the time!

B

bettsc

Saw a red S15 near Bodmin yesterday, so you wouldn't be on your own !

Chris

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
bettsc said:
Saw a red S15 near Bodmin yesterday, so you wouldn't be on your own !

Chris
So the beast of Bodmin does really exsist then :D

I also had to replace my coilpacks and my local dealer was good too,
paid the same as you for mine.
in fact hes giveing me trade price on any parts i order these days :thumbs:

S

Speedy

I didnt know Plymouth had this kind of activity lol I was going apply at the Liskeard Mazda for a new job as i recently left the Plymouth branch. Bit too far to travel in a S15 everyday when i get it :( Glad to see a few more local people i dont feel so left out now with all these meets.

Reaction score
kimi, you're only getting trade prices cause you're female and he's hopin' for some if he gives you discount! :) :p