What's new

FS: Nissan S15 Spec R 2000

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
Hi,

I regret posting this up, but im in for selling the car. I love every bit on the car, but since I am going abroad for work, I dont have need for this sitting in my garage, unless it doesn't sell. Imported from a forum member here to the Netherlands in december 2010, I have changed only a few bits, besided the normal servicing. Nismo arms we're replaced by a set of Driftworks arms and some small parts. The car is based in the Netherlands, and from previous experience it aint that hard to import it back to the UK.

The speedo was changed since it didnt work properly on purchase, so it doenst read miles any more AND the odo reads the wrong numbers. To sum it up the chassis would have done about 130k KM and the engine about 17k KM. I dont know for sure it it would sell here, but he who doesnt try..

It has some bad parts tho, some small rust spots on the hood and passenger side fender, a small dent in the drivers door and the front bar needs a rebuild :D
Without further ado, the speclist and pictures. Im looking for around 13000 EUR, wich translates to about 10k GBP, maybe a bit on the high side, but here in NL its a different market... But im willing to talk about the price if interested!

Engine Rebuild

• Bored out to 86.5mm
  • Honed
  • Decked
  • ACL Race Bearings
  • Stock crankshaft
  • Stock rods
  • CP Pistons
  • OEM Waterpump
  • OEM Oil Assembly
  • New crankseals
  • New belts and chain + tensioner
  • Metal headgasket

Performance

• Garret 2876r Turbo
  • Japspeed FMIC
  • Japspeed Manifold, downpipe, decat en catback
  • Apexi Filter
  • Apexi RVS pipe AFM to turbo
  • Apex 56mm radiator
  • Z32 AFM
  • NGK 7's
  • Nissan 555 injectors
  • Braided turbo lines
  • Nissan undertray
  • Walbro 255
  • Gizzmo boostcontroller set to 1.1 bar
  • Forge recircling dumpvalve
  • H-Dev Stage 3 chip (318 HP, 397nm)

Handling

• Tein Super Streets with topmounts
  • Nismo rear lower control arms
  • Driftworks camber, tierods, front LCA's, tensionrods
  • Nismo upper strutbar
  • Braided brakelines
  • New pads (08-2011)

Interior

• Fx oil, water and boost gauges in vents
  • Gizzmo boostcontroller fitted into OEM boostgauge

Exterior

• Vertex style front bumper and sideskirts
  • Carbon Culture spoiler
  • Nismo clear side indicators
  • Rota Drift Grids (8,5” front and 9” rear, rear tires are good, front needs replacing)
  • Yashio factory style rear lights

Last edited:

Larsz

Reaction score
Country
I know its almost never the case that a car is imported from the Netherlands, but price is negotionable and even car delivery methods (meeting halfways for example)