What's new

FS: Full wide kitted, well spec'd s15 for sale - £8500ono

Reaction score
Last price reduction, I'm looking for £6500 on stock rims, £6900 on the Rotas or £7500 with the works.

Hi,

I've decided to sell my 1999 nissan silvia s15 due to my job being made redundant and I'm starting up my own business.
I cannot afford the fuel costs at present and I need a more econimical car. I'm after a newish 320d. Driving the car everyday (no motorway, all town driving) a full tank lasts me 2 weeks and 2 days (approx £90 super unleaded to fill) and that's not all sensible miles.

The car has been excellent and secretly I kind of hope it doesn't sell and that my business picks up enough for me to justify keeping the car.

The is mechanically sound, the engine has just been replaced 3 weeks ago by myself, (I bought a 42,000 mile s15 spec r engine) the reason for this was because the bottom end went on the old engine. At first i thought the noise was the gearbox so i bought a decent replacment gearbox and fitted. The turbo has also only been changed about 2 months prior to the car coming off the road and it's a t28r off of my mate 40k s15.

The engine is fantastic, no noises, runs great currenlty has valvoline 10w 60 i fitted 3 weeks ago. The gearbox is also excellent and i have put dw's own redline mt-90 gearbox oil in today. The turbo is also in excellent condition, no nicks on the blades, no abnormal play, no smoke or weird noises.

The car is taxed until 30 June 2012 and MOT'd until 3 july 2012. There are a few owners on the log book but that's only down to me having to transfer the car into my parents name and then back due to an outstanding fine i had (obviously all resolved).

I built the car with the intention of doing the BDC and with that in mind the car only needs the following to pass scrutineering - Plumbed in fire extinguiser, bonnet pins, cage and cut off's.

The car was dyno'd 3 years ago and made 316.7 bhp @ 7682 rpm and 278.6 lbft @5229rpm. This was with a standard t28, the tyres weren't gripping on the rollers (wet and no tread) and it didn't have the stainless mani, elbow or elephant trunk fitted. The car has so much more torque now and also has a new engine (newer)

i have a full set of takata green (one silver) gtr's 18 x 9.5 et ~ 35, these can be supplied instead for less price.

spec and pics:

Engine Spec:
s15 SR20DET 42,000 mile
T28R Garrett Turbo
F.M.I.C intercooler (unsure of make – imported with car from Japan)
Stainless intercooler piping
Japspeed cat back 3" exhaust
Japspeed de-cat pipe
Aluminium Radiator
Apexi Induction kit with all correct fittings
Iridium plugs
GTR fuel pump
Mines mapped ecu
Custom painted rocker cover
ABS removed
Braided oil and water lines
Stainless manifold (apex) (couple of months old)
Stainless turbo elbow (THS)
Slimline battery
Mocal 13 row oil cooler and thermostatic sandwich with takeoffs
Pigeon Mod
Carbon Kevlar Slam Panel (garage D Style)
stainless intake pipe
Poly engine mounts
engine loom moved above arch for better clearence
z32 brake master cylinder
braided clutch line

Chassis and Drive Train:
Poly gearbox mount
Polybushed rear hubs
Solid alloy subframe bushes
Solid alloy diff bush kit
Full rose jointed Apex adjustable arms (bought around april last year, consist of (toe, camber, tension and traction rods)
Cusco 2 way diff
HSD coilovers currently running 8kg/6kg spring rates
braided front and rear brake lines
front lower arms poly bushed
Machined track rod ends (modified with 6mm spacers for more lock)
front 20mm longer studs
work emotion xd9's. 18 x 10jj et +18 all round
Japspeed drilled and groved front disks
exedy clutch and exedy lightened flywheel still plenty of life left (almost new)
5 speed gearbox (recently changed, no notched or whines, excellent box)
25mm driftworks hubcentric spacers
25mm H&R hubcentric spacers
Z32 rear 2 pot brakes and discs fitted with r33 handbrake cables.

Interior:
FIA sparco carbon fibre bucket seat with super low rail
Nardi style suede steering wheel
Driftworks Hydraulic handbrake and Braided lines with wilwood cylinder
Blitz power meter id and SBC
Sard boost guage
sabelt FIA 6 pt hardness, mounting plates and eyebolts
Washer bottle relocated to battery tray (Apex slimline)
Nismo duracon gearknob
APex short shifter
Radio and stereo, iphone compatable.

Exterior:
Full Dmax body kit
40 front fenders
rear arches tubbed
30mm rear arches
Dmax rear boot lip
Fibreglass bootlid
Dmax rear lights
boot lock removed
There's probably more i have forgotten also. The underneath started to get a bit rusty so i bought some deox gel and genolite and sorted the rust out on the sils. both sills have been undersealed also.

pics:

here's a little vid of cold start and a walk around, excuse the shaking
http://s22.photobucket.com/albums/b303/psirus/?action=view&current=IMG_2183.mp4

Bad bits
Last year i was hit from behind approx 20mph, all pics can be found here of the damage and repair thanks to Bryn
http://www.driftworks.com/forum/dri...ightwalkers-taff-tune-repair-refresh-s15.html

The car needs the front alignment done, the rear is awesome, very predictable and easy to keep it out when you want to. The alignment was done by Avia Autos in bridgend (the guy is amazing ex pro rally driver) however he didnt have the equiptment to do the front.

Some of the paint has come off the passenger side rear arch due to tyre delamination

The front bumper is missing a piece and has been fibreglassed, basically the body is in much better condition that what you would expect from a drift car. The car gets drifted once a month and as such gets maintained.

One last thing, i'm skint atm and i had two tyres lying around a michi and a pirelli i think and i just checked them on the rear, they are the same size tyres but one has slightly more thread and as such when you put your foot down the car slightly accelerates faster on one side and when you lift off it goes back to normal.

I just wanted to be as honest as I can and tell you everything as I hate people that try to catch you in life.

Insurance wise it costs me £925 fully comp and they know about everything on the car and it's covered, Only £77 a month. Tax is about £116 for 6 months and around £210 odd for a year (never bought a year tho)

Please don't diss the thread, if you have anything negative to say just don't say it. Not really looking for a swap as i really am after a 2006/7 320d just for a year or two and then hopefully i'll buy another s15

any questions please don't hesitate to ask.
thank you.

Last edited:
Reaction score
here's a few in actions pics, i have some vids lying around also, i'll try and dig them out.

S15_SAM

NisSam
Reaction score
Country
Thats a hell of spec sheet! Looks brilliant. Just wandering How much for the Takata green GTR's on their own? :)

Reaction score
Gutted to see you selling her up dude :(

I can vouch for Richy... he's a good un :thumbs:
thanks lu, its only temporary, I will be getting another one after I get the business is a bit bigger and i get a nice daily

nice looking s15 wont mine looking like this
speak to Epracing mate, I'm sure thy will sort you out especially if you buy a few things from them.

Thats a hell of spec sheet! Looks brilliant. Just wandering How much for the Takata green GTR's on their own? :)
yep, it only needed a cage, cut offs and extinguisher and it would have been my bdc car :(. If the car sells on the works then I would be looking to sell the gtrs. I'd take £400 for them if you'd be interested? 3 are takata green and one is silver as I bought them off of a car that was hit on the rear right wheel and a new wheel was sourced.

Reaction score
Had a massive amount of interest and at least 15 potential buyers but it was a sad day to see Sam driving away in my Car :(
SOLD!

Reaction score
Country
Did it go with the XD9s? if not I might have a mate interested in them :thumbs:

Last edited: