What's new

FS: Astra CDTi SRi+ XP (Great Spec!!) FS

G

Gamble

Hey guys, I need to sell this to pay off some debt so I can sort out my finance's to buy a S15 (all going well, this year sometime!)

Here are the details.

Great spec as follows and very hard to find a spec like this, especially on a diesel.

Milage is 46,692 miles.
Price £7000 ovno - great considering the spec and price new (27k iirc)

Mot'd until june, but will put another full 12 months on it if the price is right, and 6 months tax for the buyer as well.
Car is garaged in Kilmarnock so will need viewed there ( will probably be getting used and back in Glasgow in the next wee while)

Spec is....

Push Button start
Keyless Entry
Factory fitted Cruise Control.
Full Black leather interior
Front Heated seats
electric folding and heated mirrors
Automatic lights
Automatic Wipers
Auto dim rear view mirror
Bluetooth phone system built in with voice activation/steering wheel controls
Corsa VXR side repeaters.
Steering Wheel Controls for Radio
Lowered 55mm
Sport Button (which noticeably increases throttle repsonce, incase you haven't driven one)
Main VX badge removed from rear
4 x Hankook Ventus K110s fitted about 6 months ago (Been garaged since. easily 6/7mm left) along with the tracking carried out by The Garage (Motherwell, great rep!)
Front Pads and Discs fitted less than 1000 miles ago.

Im sure there is more, ill add if i remember.

Dealer service history until warranty was up then i serviced it myself with genuine parts 3 x since ( last one done about 5 months ago, Oil, Air, Pollen and fuel filter )

Only problem I have had with this car is the EGR valve, which is relatively common, I'm a mechanic so i have stripped cleaned and fitted a modified gasket to it, and it has been absolutely perfect since, and shouldn't cause any problems in the future.

for anyone knowing about the CIM unit problems these had, this has already been replaced on my car, so no problem there either.

I genuinely can't think of any bad points to this other that very slight kerning on the front alloys.

This is a great car which provides a great drive along with excellent fuel economy so if your looking for a work car that you can have some fun with on the weekends then this is definitely it!

Any Questions feel free to PM me

rst 2!

Last edited:

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Gamble, I guess you read the for sale rules before posting here, right?

Do you think you confirm to the following?..

15. You must have a resonable amount of posts to sell items in the for sale section. People who join to sell their parts and / or cars without being an active member on the forums will have their thread deleted. This will be at the Admins discretion including the amount of posts required. Making nonsence posts to get your post count up so you can sell your items does not make you an active member. There will be no discussion if your thread has been deleted.