nengun sale

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They're cheap, but SO SLOOOWWWW. If it comes down to a tenner or so difference in price, I go for Perfectrun everytime. Current record: 3 working days delivered

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Derek said:
Nengun :mad: I gave them an order on Sept 2nd. Still no update on Ems number.. :mad:
Is it stuck in "processing"?
My orders from nengun usually sits in processing mode for about 2-3 weeks :(

The worst one I've got was during christmas. Took over a month "proccesing" my order.
Try making an enquire. That worked for me that time. Sent an enquire and the day after the goods had been shipped :)

D

Derek

Yeah stuck in processing... I always have to contact them.. There ridiscoulsy slow. I also gave Apex an order last tues still no sign of delivery.

As Nicely said i can't praise Perfectrun either. I usally get parts including Oem parts in under 5 days. I'm off this evening and was hoping to fit the manifold and turbo elbow thats coming from Apex... :mad: :mad:

D

Derek

Parcel number: EE481726573GB

Parcel tracks

Date Time Location Tracking Event

27-09-2006 07:22 Delivery Agent - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF Out for delivery
27-09-2006 06:35 Delivery Agent - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF Arrived at destination country
26-09-2006 18:42 Delivery Agent - IRELAND, REPUBLIC OF Rerouted to correct destination
25-09-2006 22:42 International Hub Arrived at outward Office of Exchange
25-09-2006 12:43 Leeds Depot Collected from customer (Export item accepted into network)
25-09-2006 12:41 Leeds Depot On route to hub
20-09-2006 14:57 Leeds Depot Collected from customer

Looks at this ........

I'm not a happy camper at all at all. :rant:

D

Derek

Ah sure i've bought off Apex before and there normally very good. 2 or 3 days like. These parcelfarce crowd need a bit of a talking to i'd say.. :mad:

Lads sorry i've completed hijacked this thread with me moaning.

S

S15R

well its been 4 days after i deposited the money into nengun's au bank account, status is "Awaiting Payment" :cry: and i tried to send them enquiries no reply at ALL

V

Vandal

:nod: Nengun are pretty slow. I had the same issue with delay in acknowledging my paypal payment. They also freaked me out by saying my exhaust was 'detained by customs' (even though it wasn't) when I checked the status of the order :eek: .