What's new

FS: Evo V, low miles :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@kwalker88
After a 2 years of ownership I have decided it is time for a change and so I have my Evo V for sale. I have bought a s15 and am being hassled to get rid of one of my 4 cars so the evo needs to go

This was purchased from SVA march '10 as a fresh import. I am the first UK registered owner. It came with Japanese service receipts as well as the handbook and what I think is a service book.

Specifications:

Imported on 51 thousand kilometres which is around 31k miles. I have since put 30k on her so she stands at around 62k miles.

When I bought the car I took it to RG Motorsport for a full check over and Service after 3 thousand miles to ensure everything was okay.

*car is currently sorn, i have had to move the insurance onto my s15 and due to gov regs, i cannot leave the evo taxed*

FULL YEARS MOT

1 lady owner in the UK

Serviced every 3k miles with fuchs/silkolene pro S synthetic oil. All servicing is carried out by myself, I work for ford and have plenty of previous experience with cars. I have endless receipts from Opie oils for the fluids.

AYC fluid and diff oil was changed

Clutch fluid changed 2k miles ago

2 new bridgestone front tyres.

2 new track rod ends.

All lights on the dash light up and disappear as they should when the car is started including the AYC lights. A common problem on these cars.

I have used this car as my every day vehicle and it has been fantastic. Since owning it I have replaced the following:

Actuator - common problem and was done a month after I purchased it. It was replaced with a brand new Evo 8 one at a cost of £90

Clutch - RG Motorsport fitted a brand new Evo 8 stage 3 competition clutch and lightweight steel flywheel to the vehicle. Total cost including fitting around 1k

Cam-belt - replaced 3kmiles ago at Hayes Dynotech. Cam-belt appeared worn and so I had a full cam-belt kit fitted along with a new crank angle sensor and plate. Total cost £500.

Drop links

Rear ARB bushes

New disks and pads all round

2 brand new front top mounts, fitted jan '12 and have done 0 miles

new battery in dec '11

Braided lines dec'11

new disks and pads dec'11

Brand new car mats Jan '12

recent service

Undersealed - by Hayes Dynotech. Have before and after pictures and they commented on how clean and rust free the underneath of the car was.

Modifications:

Engine:

Up rated fuel pump
Gizmo boost controller
Remap at RG Motorsport
Hks dump valve
Samco boost, coolant and air hoses in blue

Drive train:

Stage 3 competition clutch
Lightened steel flywheel
Exhaust:
Japspeed manifold
3” down pipe
2 ¾” exhaust and de-cat
EGR system removed

Suspension:

Gaz fully adjustable coilovers, fitted 2k miles ago.
Cusco strut brace

Brakes:
Uprated disks and pads all round
braided lines

Aesthetics:

Wheels repainted in custom anthracite colour by Carriage co.
Black spoiler blade
Tinted headlights
Tinted indicators
Small front plate
De-badged

Interior:

SPL dynamics 17cm component speakers.

This car has been my pride and joy for the last year. Regularly cleaned, clayed, polished and waxed to keep the paint mint it looks in very good condition.

There are a number of small issues with the body work. Firstly, as it has been used as a daily there are a number of stone chips on the front bumper which is to be expected.

There is a small dent on the offside C pillar above the passenger door. Perhaps the size of a 5pence piece. I have no idea where it came from but it is visible in some lights. It is hard to photo but I will try to get one if I can.

Finally there is 2 very small hairline cracks in the rear bumper after someone parked to close. They are not visible unless up close and generally I have to point them for them to be noticed.

As of yet, I haven’t had the car on a dyno properly. It had one run on low boost (0.9bar) before the Cam-belt was replaced and it achieved 270bhp. I would imagine on full boost it will run around 360bhp. If I have time to get it dyno’d before the sale I will. There are 4 boost settings - 0.9, 1.2, 1.4 and 1.6 bar. I tend to leave it on 0.9.

CAR IS CURRENTLY BLOWING FROM THE MANIFOLD TO TURBO JOIN.

The gasket has blown.

I have one to replace it and will get it sorted. With this in mind the price with the gasket blowing is below, with the problem fixed, it will be another £250.

Asking price gasket blowing - £5250.

Gasket sorted - £5500

NO PX.

idleing

drivers seat has slight bolster wear

boost controller now mounted where the ash tray was. (please note, there is currently NO stereo fitted. I will fit a brand new sony before car is sold.

im available on 07749939321. I do work shift so may not be able to answer during some times of the day.

*please note - the price stated is the price i want, please do NOT pm me asking what my lowest price is, i will not respond. Do not send me offers, if you would like to view the car, let me know and we can arrange a viewing and discuss the price. People who may need to travel a long distance, pm me or ring me with any questions and i will get as many pictures as needed before you make the trip *